Little sturniolo

My name is Madi. (you can change the name if you want) I have four older brothers. The oldest Is my brother Justin, and my other brothers are triplets. Nick, Matt, and Chris. They have become really famous on youtube doing thees car videos, and challenges. Every time i go on TikTok i end up seeing my brothers in edits, and people are loving them.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich when Nick comes over next to me.

"hey Madi?" Nick says.

"hm?" I say chewing on my sandwich.

"Do you wanna do a car video with us?" He asked looking at me.

"It's ok if not, i know your camera shy." Nick says.

I had to think about this for a moment, I was a little nervous my brothers had over a million subscribers.

"Yeah sure, but what are we gonna do in the car?" I ask throwing my plate away.

"Well since you're like a special guest the video it will be about you, like how growing up with you was." Nick explains to me.

"Do you think they'll like me?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah." He said.

"Ok i'm gonna go put some clothes on." I say heading upstairs to my room to change.

"Ok hurry up we're going now!" Nick tells me.

I hope this looked good, i wanted to make a good first impression

"Alright i'm ready!" I say to all of them.

"Cute." Nick compliments me.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Ok everyone in the car." Matt says.

I sit behind Chris, while Nick sits behind Matt. I'm guessing this is their original seats. Matt gets out the car to check the camera.

"Is It good?" Chris asked Matt.

"Yeah." Matt says getting back in the car.

"Wtf is up youtube, today we're back with another Friday video." Chris says looking at the camera.

"But Today we have a special guest." Nick says.

"This is Madi, our little sister." Nick says.

"Hi" I say nervously.

"So basically Nick has a lot of question that you guys asked about Madi, and Madi is gonna answer them." Matt explains.

"Ok first question." Nick scrolls through his phone.

"Do you have a favorite brother?" Nick asked.

"No." I say.

"Aww thanks." They all say.

"OK next question is, Did Madi ever bring a guy home?" Nick asked.

"I don't think so-."

"No wait, you did remember that guy Dylan?" Chris interrupted me.

"Oh yeaahhh." Matt and Nick say.

"What is Madi's full name?" Nick ask.

"OMGG! Madi's middle name!" Chris starts laughing, and so does Matt.

"CHRIS!" I yell.

"Madi's Middle name is-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" I interrupt Chris.

"IT'S MADI JAMES!" Chris shouts.

"James is crazy" Matt says laughing.

"Uh ok Bernard!" I say to Matt.

"Ew gross." Matt says.

"Wasn't It almost Rose?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah, and I would have much more preferred Madi Rose, instead of "Madi James." I say, and i meant it.

"Yeah i don't know what mom was thinking." Chris says. I wanted to kill Chris.

"OK WAIT LAST QUESTION!" Nick shouts.

"Do you guys ever find Madi being dramatic or annoying?"

"ALL THE TIME!" Chris says.

"HOW AM I DRAMATIC!" I yell.

"YOU ALWAYS ARE." Chris shouts at me. Matt starts laughing.

"Also someone asked who Madi fights the most with i think you can tell-" Nick was cut off from me and Chris fighting.

"I Am not doing this right now!" I shout at Chris.

"Then how come you started it!" Chris says.

"BECAUSE YOU SAID-" I was cut off by Matt grabbing the Camera and screaming.

It was the next morning and, we were all downstairs.

"How did the video go?" I asked them.

"It was great, speaking of that let's look at some of the comments." Nick suggested.

"Ok." I say. Nick gets up and goes to grab his computer.

"Guys do you wanna see the
comments!" I asked Matt, and Chris.

"Yeah coming." They both said and got up. Nick set his computer  on the table and we started reading the comments.

Comments:

Alison1060: Omg i love Madi she is so sweet!

Sophia890: Is It just me or is she acting like a pick me?

Sturniolofan460: Madi is so pretty!

Ella_022: She thinks she so special, I can't be the only one that thinks that.

Lily782012: I don't understand why did they bring her?

User4368: Her voice 💀

Gracie_Sturniolofan: I hope they don't put her on more videos cause she is such a pick me like girl calm down-

Sturniolo_Fan: Her hair looks interesting- 

I was speechless looking at thees comments. They hated me.

"Madi don't listen to them." Matt said softly.

"Yeah they're just jealous teenage girls." Chris says to me.

"Are you ok?" Nick ask.

"I just need a minute." I say getting up and running to my room, and shutting the door.

Those comments were so mean. They told me my voice sounded weird, that I looked terrible. I was sitting on my bed and i felt a tear fall down my face. I was crying. Just then I heard someone walk in my room. It was Matt.

"Are you ok?" He asked sitting next go me on my bed.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine." I said whipping my tears.

I didn't want Matt to see me cry. Matt hugged me and i felt safe. Matt always made me feel better. I was still sad about what those people had said, i kept thinking about it till it got worse.

A/n
HI ok so yeah this is one imagine i'm gonna continue this "Little Sturniolo" series. I will make some more imagines in this story so yeah byee. Also im posting a new chapter every night.