Tour-Little sturniolo

Ok quick note right here i don't really have like a video to guide me through anything now so like I'm gonna try my best to make scenes up so if it ends up being really bad just let me know and I'll do something else. I also am using some quotes from the Let's trip tour.

We were already at the airport ready to go to our first stop. Nate was also coming along with us. Us before getting on the plane:

Time skip:We were now in this room that had beds for all of us to be in and

Time skip:
We were now in this room that had beds for all of us to be in and. Chris was showing the camera around.
"WOAH!" Nick says looking for something in his red bag.
"Sorry" Nick says laughing, and me and Matt laugh too.
"I'm not used to this It's a rocky sensation." Nick says.
"Rocky sensation that sounds like a band." Matt says laughing.
"I'm gonna need like mega vibrators." Nick says.
Matt laughs more.
"Wait what?" Matt says still laughing.
"Nick's gonna have to buy what?" Matt says and we both start laughing.

Me, Matt, and Chris were now In the green room and Chris records more for the vlog.
"Raspberries In the green room ohhawoahh." Chris says grabbing a raspberry and showing it to Nick and then to me, and then back to Nick.

They both ended up going upstairs to the stage while I stayed In the green room working on the sound stuff.

Time skip: Tour is now happening and I'm taking pictures with fans, and with our friends. I'm also performing songs.
Me and fans: