Little sturniolo/Insecure🎧

It was kinda late like 12:09 and me and Nick were the only ones downstairs.

"Wanna do a TikTok?" Nick asked me. I was still thinking about the comments on the video, but i tried to forget it.

"Yeah sure, what are we gonna do?" I ask Nick.

"I'll put on a verse of Niki Minaj." Nick says.

"Ok!" I say getting into the kitchen, Nick was sitting on one of the chairs.
Nick presses recored and starts sining the song. I join in with him.
After the TikTok Nicks says,

"I'm sooo tired!"

"Let's go to sleep then!" I say.

"Ok night." Nick says.

"Goodnight!" I say.

Wednesday Next Day:
I woke up, and decided to wake up Nick, Matt, and Chris. It was 8:00. I open Chris door.

"Chrissssssss." I say, "Wake upp!"

"What the hell Madi what time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"It just turned 8:00." I say looking at Chris.

"Ok byee." I say, I went to go wake up Nick, and Matt and we eat breakfast.

"Guys what should we do for our Wednesday video?" Nick asked.

"Maybe we can eat something, or do like a challenge?" Matt suggest.

"Omg!" Chris says alarming all of us.

"What?" We all say looking at Chris.

"What if we try the McDonald's Mc. Rib?" Chris suggest.

"Ew that sounds disgusting." Nick says making a disgusted face.

"Yeah." Matt says.

"Stop being such babies, we're doing it." Chris says.

"Madi you wanna join us?" Matt asked me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah why not?" Nick says.

Time skip:
It was time to try the Mc. Rib. Matt was recording and Nick was explaining what we were gonna do, with Chris beside him.

"Oh also Madi is gonna be joining us again today!" Nick says.

"Hi!" I say looking at the camera.

"Ok let's goooo."Chris says.

We all get into the car.
"What do you guys think the Mc. Rib even tastes like?"  Chris asked holding the camera while Matt drives.

"I think It tastes horrible." Nick says.

"Same, It just sounds like it would taste bad." I say.

Time skip:

We soon get the Rib take it home and each takes one bite looking disgusted.

"I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA TASTES WEIRD!" Nick says Drinking water, to get rid of the taste.

"I think i'm gonna be sick!" I yell.

"SAME." Matt agrees with me.

"I mean the bread is bad, And so is the rib." Chris said.

"Bro but the barbecue sauce is good." Matt says.

"Yeah!" Me and Nick say at the same time.

"Well we're never eating that again, but I hope you guys liked this Wednesday video, and we'll see you on Friday bye!" Nick says to the camera.

Matt finishes The video with a little scream and we all just drink water.

"That was actually so gross." Nick says.
"It really was though." I say.

"I'm gonna upstairs I'll be right back!" I say running upstairs. I go to my room, and i look in the mirror.

I was starting to think about the comments again. They hated my voice, They thought I was acting like a pick me, They also thought that i think i'm so different from other people. You know what who cares what they think? I say to myself to try to cheer myself up, but it just made things worse. I look at my face, Then I just look at me. Why did people hate me? I thought the video had went so well, I loved it, but all of their fans thought i was being a pick me. Great I thought, I can't wait to hear what they have to say about me with the video we had just recorded. Someone comes in my room. It was Nick. Nick sat on my bed.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked me while I was still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Nick, do you think I'm a pick me, and be honest." I say sitting on the bed next to him.

"No, Why are you asking?" Nick asked looking a bit concerned.

"Well-"

"Don't tell me It's about those comments." Nick says cutting me off.

"Well they don't like me Nick!" I say.

"Those are just some stupid hate comments. Don't let them make you feel Insecure." Nick says.

"I know but there were a lot Nick, Does my voice really sound weird?" I asked.

"Obviously not." Nick says, and gives me a hug.

"Come on let's go downstairs, we're gonna watch a movie!" Nick shouts as he pulls away from our hug, and starts running out the door.

We all watched (A movie of your choice) and we all loved it.
I felt so much better after having that talk with Nick It made me feel so much better, and give me more confidence.

A/n
Hi guys end of this chapter, sorry for short one I am just really tired and want to go to bed. I PROMISE that i will make a longer, and way better one tomorrow, i was just tired today so byee❤️ *Also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes*