part 56 also plot twists i guess

A week later
Nate's pov:

I still hadn't asked Madi to be my girlfriend yet. I like her a lot though so I don't get what's stopping me from asking.

"but I don't know anytime I get the chance to ask I f*ck it up" I said to Nick. We're talking on his bed in his room.

"But you like her right?" Nick said

I said, "Duh Nick"

"Then tell her" Nick said

"I don't know Nick I'm freaking out what is she gonna do? What is she gonna think?" I said nervously getting stressed about the whole thing.

"Nate trust me when I say this, Madi wants you to ask. She wants you and her to be together" He said. That made me feel a lot better.

"Alright I'm gonna ask her" I said.

"When?" Nick said

"I want to do it today" I said."but how could I?"

"Me, Matt, and Chris are supposed to film a Wednesday video today so we just won't come home until you tell us that you've asked" Nick said.

"Perfect" I said.

"We should probably do it now Madi told me she was coming back home 15 minutes ago" Nick said.

"Yeah" I said.

Me and Nick both got up from his bed and told Matt, and Chris the plan.

Madi's home now the triplets are filming a Wednesday vid its still in Nates pov:

I hear Madi knock on the door and I head to go open it for her.

"Hey- Oh Nate hi" She said as the door opened.

"Hey Madi" I said as she came in.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"Well Nick, Matt, and Chris are filming a video so it's us here till they get back" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~its dark out btw

Me and Madi are kind of just lying together down watching 10 things I hate about you. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie I was just thinking about how I was gonna ask Madi to be my girlfriend.

"Madi" I said softly

"hm" She said looking up at me. This was it the time to ask her I had too, but I'm so nervous. I can't I don't know, I'm scared. It's fine I'm just gonna do it.

I had asked her in my head and was planning out how I was gonna ask her during the movie but now that it was happening, all that came out was,

"I-I think we should take a break" Why in the actual f*ck did I just say that.

"A break" Madi said sitting up.

"Wait no not a break just-" I was starting to think I was nervous to ask her at all and I was freaking out maybe its best I take a small amount of more time. I think about this a little bit more. "I think I just need some time" I blurted out.

"You need time?" Madi asked. I couldn't tell if she was upset or was sad cause it looked like she was gonna cry or something.

"After everything we've been through" Madi said standing up.

"I know I think it's just best for the both of us" I said.

"So what all of this was just for some time? All of that time we spent together  was it nothing to you Nathan?" She said. She was really upset I felt terrible the words coming out of my mouth were stuff I wish I never said. I was being stupid

"Madi it wasn't nothing I loved when we were together" I said

"Oh yeah? Then why are you telling me this now" She said her voice was getting all chocked up and she was upset and about to cry at the same time.

"Madi I think we both just need some time, its better for both of us anyway" I guess I was getting upset too.

This little discussion ended up being a argument that went from inside to outside.

"I'm leaving" I said. I couldn't take it.

"please don't do this" Madi said tears were coming out. I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. "You don't mean it" Madi said following me outside.

"You know what Madi I think taking a break we'll be just great for you too, you really need it" I said. I was standing up against my car when Madi started talking again.

"You know what, great, fine! "Go take your dam car Nate go ahead just go I don't need you anyway" She was crying tears.

I tried to get up from standing up against the car when she pushed me hardly right back on the door of the car over and over again.

"Madi stop it" I said pushing her off from me. I guess she was hitting at me now cause she was so upset.

She kept hitting harder and harder and I got her off  to stop. Then we just looked at each other face to face.

"You know what, if you want this, fine I'll do it myself, this is over" She said. I tried to walk towards her but she backed away from me

"Don't touch me" She shouted while tears ran down her face.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you" She screamed at me while I got in my car.

"I'm going home" I said going inside my car.

"Leave" she shouted again and slammed my car door shut.

Madi's pov:

I couldn't believe the words that Nate was saying to me. I was so upset Every time I blinked waterfalls of tears would stream down my face.

I slammed his door shut until I realized I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want him to go.

"Wait no this is just a fight we're having tomorrow it'll be like it never happend right?!" I said with my chocked up voice and more tears rushing down from my eyes as he backed out his car from the driveway.

I ran back inside grabbed my phone went to my room and slammed the door and cried for hours. Maybe hours I couldn't tell. All I knew is that I was crying

A/n:

Were you guys expecting that I don't know how I got the idea I was actually just saw a video about the movie "The Notebook" and used like a reference from that with like the fight.

So yeah hope you enjoyed go check out my other story about Matt if you haven't already

I love you guys so much❤️💕💕💕