Part 67

OMGGG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I DID THIS BUT i am going to try and make the best of it for you guys. BTW ITS CONTINUING from the last part so reread the last part for more backstory if you forgot cuz I did and had to reread

Madi's pov:

Me and Ali were putting our bags down and warming up for our practice for our big game tomorrow for soccer.

"Remember what happened to you last game?" Ali said

"Yeah I broke my leg and couldn't even play for the rest of the season which sucked" I said "but at least I'm back now"

"Coach should've never put you in the front" Ali said "I think he's changing now that your back after what happened"

"Hopefully cause I don't like being in the front center with the other person in front" Ali said.

We both left when Coach blew the whistle (that means for us to report to him)

"Alright we all know what tomorrow is, and it's time to practice our positions" Coach said "and Madi it's nice to have you back"

I just nodded my head.

"Now Madi your still front center I'm not changing that Ali your still defense" Coach said

Me and Ali both looked at each other and then back at our coach.

"But Coach isn't the whole reason I got hurt was because of my position?" I said

"No, any one of your teammates could've had that same injury happen them regard their position" Coach said.

Great I'm still in the front.

In the car~~~

"Guess what?" I said

"What" Matt asked

"My coach still has me in the front center" I said "but see that was the same position I had when I got that injury so why would he put me back in it?"

"I don't know he should've just switched it back clearly it didn't work out" Matt said

"That's exactly what I told him but he said anyone could have got that injury regard their position" I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Game day

"Are you ready" I asked Ali "I'm kind of nervous"

"Same but we have to do good" Ali said

"Yeah" I said. By now mom, dad Chris, nick, and matt came to see me play.

Me and Ali are just getting ready putting our shoes on until a familiar face catches both our eyed. It was Valerie? What was she doing here?

"She play soccer?" Ali said

"I guess so" I say "and she's playing the other team so we'll be going up against her"

"Wow" Ali said "She's coming over here"

"Oh hey Madi, hey Ali I didn't know you guys played soccer?" She said looking down at both of us fixing our shoes.

"yeah actually we were just getting ready" Ali said

"Well that's fun isn't it? How are you doing Madi?" She asked.

"I'm fine" I said. Just then the whistle blows it's time for us to start heading over and play.

"Well wish you guys the best of luck" Valerie said in sweet tone.

"Thanks" Ali said "she seems off"

"I know right?" I said.

Just then I got into my position. I started to remember though how I had broken my leg and all the fear and pain as getting to me. I looked at the girl it was Valerie? She was the front center too? Whatever but still she looks just as intimidating as the other girl was. I love playing soccer but right now I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

Just then the whistle blows and I forget all my thoughts and start focus on the game but as soon as I get to the ball Valerie takes it from me and I immediately run to her where we score her team so my teammates can shoot the ball to me so I could hit it to their goal.

The ball is now coming towards me and some of my teammates are coming over to help me, while the others stay there to protect our goal.

the girl from the other team takes the ball but I kick it away from her and score a goal.

Small time skip~~~

The games going alright but I don't wanna jinks myself again I did get a bit but I'm alright but we still have a little more rounds to go till we're done. We're actually tied right now so it's very stressful.

Just then we start playing and I go running for the ball and I meet up with Valerie and we're both fighting over the ball and then she shoves me hard onto the ground. I hear the crows get a bit upset but I push myself back up anyway.

I see the other team about to score a goal but Ali kicks the ball over to me and run with it fast and then as soon as I kick the ball to their goal I get shoved to the ground again.

I feel super dizzy but I still pick myself up I then see that kick did make it far and we are close to making a goal in their base.

I see Valerie with the ball so I run towards her then it's I get to her and she's about kick the ball but then when I'm about to kick it away she shoves me right int he chest which hurt so bad and made even more dizzy then before.

I get up and look around there's huge lights around shouting from the crowd and I turn and then feel super lightheaded.

I hear a loud "whhhooo" from the crowd so someone scored so I'll just tell coach I'm not the best right now.

"We need you out their" Coach said

"Alright fine I'll stay in" I said heading back to my position I'm gonna finish this game.

Time skipp:::::

We ended up winning which was great but I was so sore from all the shoving Valerie did to me.

next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Valerie wanted to meet up with me and talk. I'm still mad at he for shoving during the game. She wanted to meet at the park we saw her.

at the park~~~~~~

"Hey Madi" She said sitting down on the bench next to me.

"Hey" I said "So you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah so I feel so bad for shoving you in soccer I didn't know sensitive you were" She said "Anyway how have you been doing?"

"Um I'm fine" I said.

"How about you and what his name your bot friend guy did you two breakup?" Valerie asked.

Why does she care? "It's Nate and now we didn't" I said "and why would that matter?"

"Well see Madi your my friend and friends look out for one another so I'm just looking out for you and giving you the best advice you will ever get" She said "dump him"

"Why would I do that" I said

"I told you both fight so it's not a healthy relationship" She said.

"But people fight all the time Valerie that doesn't mean I should just end things with them." I said

"Just saying you could find someone way better for yourself" she said "and plus how he was forcing you to say you like and love him back"

"He wasn't even forcing me what're you talking about" I said "We had a small issue but it was resolved its all good now"

"sure it is. Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart again" She said.

She really being annoying so i just got up and left. She doesn't even know what she's talking about.

👍👍

next part coming soon