part 49 *this is a very short part*

Madi's pov:

"Madi we have to go now I'm gonna be late for my shift!" Ali said to me as I kept taking more looks and fixing my hair every second.

"Alright then let's go" I said following Ali up the stairs.

We got in Ali's car and drove to her job

*basically for explanation purposes Nate made it to the thrift store at the same time as Ali and Madi, so he'a in the store with them *Also I don't know if Nate can dive in real life so were pretending he does cause its just eaiser that way*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Madi" Lorelai behind the cash register said. Lorelai is Ali's coworker. Also our friend.

"Hey Lorelai" I said.

"Where were you" She said looking at Ali.

"With her" Ali said. Lorelai looked over at Nate up and down.

I've known Lorelai ever since me and Ali started thrifting at this thrift store and she is so nice

"Nate, this Ali she was at the party" I said.

"Oh yeah I remember you" Nate said. Ali laughed, "Madi talks about you all the time, Nate this, Nate that" She mimicked me. My eyes widened a bit when she said this.

"Shut the f*ck up" I said under my breath as I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Well Nate you got nothing to worry about Madi is a sight for sore eyes, Breathtaking, I mean just look at her" Ali said jokingly and Lorelai started to crack up a bit.

"Ok Ali" I laughed shaking my head.

"Ok so I've got a box of clothes for you Madi, and a box for you too Nate" Lorelai said bringing out a giant box.

"How did you know I'd be here?" Nate said looking at me knowingly.

"Just a feeling" Lorelai said grabbing another huge box.

"Yeah a feeling" I laughed. "I will gladly look through both boxes" Ali said sarcastically as she reached for my box.

"Hey I wanna look through my box" I said laughing pushing her hand away.

"Fine but whatever you don't want let me look at before Lorelai claim it because you touched it" She laughed as she started looking through the box

"Girl stop making me sound crazy" Lorelai said going into the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:
please this is probably the shortest I've ever written but A longer part will come out tomorrow I promise🩵

Also today was one of those days. I failed my math test which is just amazing so now I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep watching the triplets new Wednesday video👍

If you wanna know the reason why its short is because I have to wake up early tomorrow its cuz i have to walk to school tomorrow which its a little far but not too far.