part 48

So Basically for an explanation, Nate is at the triplets house and Madi is going to hangout at Ali's job with her. Let's say Ali works at like a thrift store cause that's where the persons book who's kinda of giving me ideas on what to write about put her characters friends job so we're gonna use that. 👍 ANYWAYS ENJOYY!!

Nate's pov:

"It's been a week!" Nick complained as I walked into his room "Can you please tell me how you thought it went, was it good, do you like her" he said turning around in his desk chair to face me sitting on his bed.

"She is very nice" I said "and I do like her" I smiled at the thought of her

"Is this a joke" Nick said sarcastically.

"No" I said making a face "This is not a joke!"

"You like her!" Nick exclaimed

I nodded my head laughing.

"Cool so when will you guys meet again?" Nick asked nonchalantly

"Oh my god" I said slowly, "We went on one date" I thought about it for moment, I went on a date, did she even confirm that it was a date?

"Alright then have a second date" Nick said smiling spinning on his desk chair.

"I don't know" I said.

"Well I didn't get to see what happened between you guys at this party" He said annoyed "but" he continued and turned to face me again "I'm happy for you"

"Awh thank you Nick" I smiled.

"No I really am, especially that it's with Madi" He said.

I gave him a smile and he smiled back

"Now please!" He said "Whens that next date"

Madi's pov:

Me and Ali, since we were early decided to stop by and pick some food up for us to enjoy cause we were hungry. (Ali knows how to drive btw)

While we were in the drive through line my phone went off.

Instagram, Nate

You know what I really need to get Nate's number I still don't have it after all thees years.

Instagram texting.

Nate: Hey
Do you wanna hangout sometimes soon

Madi: Hey
yeah ofc
I would love to

Nate: Ok cool
So when?

Madi: I'm literally free whenever

Nate: What are you doing today?

Madi: I was gonna go to ______
street to visit my friend at work
That's about it
Oh wait!
You should come with me
She works at this awesome thrift store
And even if you're not into thrifting you def need to go there once.

Nate: That sounds awesome
what time?

Madi: 2ish
Something around then

Nate: Perfect

Back to real life:

It was 12:59 and Ali had to be at her job by 2:00 we were early

"Who texted you?" She said.

"Nate I told him he should come with us when we get your job" I said.

"Can we go to my house I need to put an outfit on" I said looking over at Ali.

"I mean since were early yeah lets go" Ali said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said.

Now Nate went home to put on an outfit just like Madi did.

Ali and me ran inside the house to my room.

My room was a mess, and I'm not even dressed yet.

"F*ck" I said under my breath.

"It'a fine worry about this after just get an outfit!" Ali said.

The outfit picked:

"Is this good?" I ask

"Is this good?" I ask. Looking at myself in the mirror moving my hair, moving my clothes, checking my face.

"Madi you look great!" She said, "Now let's go eat our food"

"Ok" I said checking myself one last time in the mirror. We bought Panera.

"Woah" Matt said as he was putting away the dishes.

"What" I said as I stopped abruptly looking down at myself. "does it not match, because I was so sure that it matched" I said looking back at Matt worried.

"No just, when did you get here?" He said shocked "it matches" he laughed.

I let out a sigh of relief "uhh yeah we got here not too long ago" I said opening the fridge and getting a Pepsi.

"Hey Ali" Matt said.

"Hey Matt" Ali said
"Madi I'll start putting your clothes on your bed I'll leave this food for my lunch break" Ali said.

"Thanks love u!" I said back to her as she was going down the stairs.

"Wait Madi why did you guys come back i thought you were hanging out with Ali at her job at the thrift store" Matt said confused.

"Because I wanted to change my outfit" I said not looking at him as I took a sip of my drink and sat at the kitchen table.

"You came back to change your whole outfit and hair?" He laughed.

"Yeah" I said taking another sip from my Pepsi.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked knowingly.

I gave Matt a look and said, "maybe"

"Let me guess Nate?" Matt asked.

"Maybe" I said suspiciously

"Wow twice in two weeks" Matt said "that's new for you" he added sarcastically.

"Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just saying" He said sitting across from me "I haven't seen you this worried to hangout with someone since your last relationship"

"I'm a changed Women Matt" I said sarcastically "soon I'm gonna be very productive and eat very healthy and drink very healthy" I said getting up "maybe visit the gym again"

"Mhm" he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "Have fun"

"You act like a dad sometimes Matt" I said walking down stairs to my room to help Ali clean my room up a little

A/n:

Love you guyss hope you enjoyed this part I am not exited for a test I have tomorrow I'm so scared but let's pray and hope for the best. Anyways Bye guys love u🩵🩵