Baking blind, deaf, and mute pt. 1- Little Sturniolo

"It is that time-" Matt gets cut off by the oil falling. I haven't been a youtube video in a little while, but Nick, Matt, and Chris asked me to do this baking blind, deaf, and mute challenge and it sounded fun. (also pretend Madi wasn't just in a care video in the last part it's been only a little while since she's been in a video)

"Well since you guys liked that last baking blind folded deaf and mute video we're gonna run it back." Chris says coming into the camera then Nick starts to explain the roles of each of us.

"instead were gonna switch the roles last time i couldn't speak."

"I was deaf." Matt includes.

"Which one was i?" Chris asked.

"You were." Nick thinks.

"Which one were you, you-" Matt thinks.

"Couldn't see." Chris says.

"So we're gonna switch it up and get into our little fence distribute and then we'll be right back." Nick explains.

"Also since Madi is joining us she is going to have to be dealing with two either Being blind deaf or mute." Nick includes.

My role is i can't hear or see anything. Nick's role is the same as mine but he can see. Chris can't see. Matt can't talk.
We were making some grilled chicken cause they wanted to mix it up.

As Matt and Chris were done getting ready Me and Nick were getting our headphones to connect.

"What do you wanna listen too?" Nick asked.

"I'm ready to eat." Chris says clapping his hands together.

"I don't wanna be in control." Nick says.

"It's fine let's just mix it up." I say.

"Wait how about this?" Nick asked.

"I don't hear anything." I say checking my headphones and then putting them back on.

"Can you hear it?" Nick asked dancing a little bit to the music.

"I can't hear the music, I don't hear anything." I say laughing.

"You can't hear it?" Nick asked still dancing a bit.

"oh is it water?" I ask.

"YESSSSS!" Nick says.

"Wait hold on." I say.

"Yes you make me swim." Chris starts singing.

"Alright turn me up Nick." I say as i put the headphones in my ear.

"wait wait." Nick says finding the song.

"You hear it?" Nick asked.

"I hear it." I say.

Nick says something but i can't hear cause the music is blasting in my ears.

"Ok so um Matt take out the chicken and you have to make Chris wash it." explains reading on how to make grilled chicken.

"Wash it!?" Chris asked. I can't see where I'm going and theres music blasting my ears.

"I can't hear sh*t." I say clapping my hands once.

"Oh sh*t." Nick says. Nick leads me to the counter where Chris and Matt were.

"Open the chicken." Nick says.

"I can't It's like to stuck." Chris says. (Also i know that Madi can't hear cause the music in her ears, and in her Pov i'm saying what other people are saying so just like bare with it please)