part 45

I couldn't help but laugh to myself when Madi stole glances at me, I wanted to talk to her more, I wanted to tell her everything about me, I wanted to know everything about her.

"Nate" Matt said breaking into my thoughts once again.

"hm?" I said looking at him unamused.

"We're gonna get going." Matt said. I took another glance at Madi, and Chris was getting her.

"Bye Nate." Matt says walking off to Chris and Madi.

"Bye guys" I said taking one last glance at Madi as they left through the door.

In the car also now in Madi's pov:

"So you were talking to Nate?" Matt asked while he was driving us home.

I looked at him from the back which was where I was sitting, "Yeah I started talking to him" I said.

"You and Nate don't really know each other do you?" Matt said.

"No we never really talked until today." I said.

"What do you think about him?" Chris asked.

"He's nice." I say. I pull out my phone and go on instagram.

"Did you get Nates number or something?" Matt asked his voice sounded hopeful.

"No." I said rolling my eyes. "I was nervous"

"Come on Madi" Chris said "That was a perfect opportunity to ask for his number. I know you have some bad past in your first relationship but it's ok to forget those things." Chris continued.

Matt turned into our neighborhood.

"Yeah I know" I said  looking away from Chris. "It's too late now" I mumbled.

"How is it too late" Matt said pulling into the driveway.

"Matt what are the chances that me and Nate are ever going to talk again" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Matt parked the car in the garage and turn to face me turning the car off. "And I don't even have Nates instagram" I said.

"I'd say my chances talking to him again are slim" I said crossing my arms.

"Give me a sec" Matt says pulling out his phone and opening instagram.

"Matt It's really not a big deal-"

"Ok heres Nates instagram" He said in an annoyed voice.

"Give me" I said taking his phone from him and looking at Nates Instagram.

"I can't follow him" I said giving Matt his phone back "I'm not crazy"

"Why not?" Chris said.

"Because" I said defensively "We just started talking!"

"I would If I were you" Chris said. Both him and Matt got out of the car.

"Blah blah blah" I said getting out of the car with them.

Time skip:

I was now on the phone with Ali and it was midnight.

"So what's with you and that guy?" Ali said smiling at me.

"Nate?" I said.

"Yeah Nate" She said smiling.

"Well nothing-"

"Did you get his instagram yet?" Ali said.

"Yeah Matt gave it to me let me check it." I said opening my phone to instagram and typing Nathan in the search bar.

"Found him." I said.

"Nathan Doe." I said out loud.

"Yep found em." Ali said. She had her phone on instagram too.

"Did you follow him?" She asked.

"No I can't" I said in disappointment.

"WHATT?" Ali said.

"You have to follow him!" Ali said.

"Why would I do that?" I said looking at Ali.

"Because a guy like Nate won't pursue you, you have to pursue him" She said sitting up straight.

"And I know you're gonna be too scared to do anything at all" She laughed.

"F*ck you" I said rolling my eyes amused

"Now follow him!" Ali said "Or I'll march right over to your house and do it for you" She said.

"Fine!" I quickly pressed the follow button and turned my phone off.

"I did it" I said.

"Perfect, I bet you guys will at least be talking by next month!" Ali said.

I rolled my eyes at her again

"What happened to that guy you saw at the party?" I said.

"He was a b*tch He was all drunk and stupid and if I being honest I don't like him a single bit." She said,

"You know who I like Madi." Ali said.

"I promise I'll try to get you in with Matt" I said.

"Thanks" she said. Ali has had the biggest crush on Matt but she tried to forget about it because she thinks Matt doesn't have feeling for her, but he could.

"Girl you literally have the most attractive brothers" She said "And now your talking to your brothers best friend who is perfect for you" She continued.

"I don't even know if anything we'll happen with me and Nate" I said.

"Well I'll tell you whats gonna happen you guys will be in a happy strong loving relationship together!" Ali said.

"Really?" I said laughing.

"Yes really!" She said.

"You need to sleep! Goodnight!" I said hanging up the phone.

Nate's pov:

Texting..

Nate: guys Madi followed me

Matt: What? When?

Chris: What?

Nate: Last night I think

Nate: Do I follow her back??

Chris: Yes follow her back

Matt: yes do it

Nate: Is that weird?

Matt: Would you just do it?

Nate: I will I will

Nate: What does this mean?

Chris: It means Madi's shooting her shot because she knows you won't

Nate: I can shoot my shot if I want

Matt: But you won't

Irl:
I rolled my eyes at Matts text and followed Madi back.

A/n:

I have school in the morning😭

Today is February 20th which is the day Kurt Cobain was born so it's his birthday and he is a member of the band Nirvana. I may not know so much about Nirvana and not be a crazy fan but I do like a few songs from them and I thought it would be nice to share this.

Happy Birthday Kurt Cobain RIP❤️🕊️

I love you all❤️