Nate?-Little Sturniolo

I feel drunk. I lift my head up and it's pitch black so i look for my phone.

I find my phone and as soon as i turn it on the brightness from it blinds me.

"Sh*t." I whisper under my breath. I then lower the brightness all the way down and check the time.

It was 4:36 AM, how long did i sleep for i must have been really tired. I felt drugged and i had no energy at all. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and then headed downstairs.

I grab a Pepsi from the fridge and sat on the couch scrolling on Pinterest. I honestly didn't know what to do, i wasn't tired because i slept for hours. I saw some cute pictures on Pinterest of me.

Time skip!!!

It's 10:20 AM and everyone is pretty much up.

"Hey." Nick says.

"Hey Nick." I say.

"You look drugged." Nick says to me.

"Wow thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry." He says.

"It's fine do you know what time i fell asleep last night Nick?" I ask sitting up from the couch.

"Like 3:00 PM
you fell in like a really deep sleep you were tired and stressed." Nick says.

"3:00!? I fell asleep at 3:00 and woke up at 4:30 AM?" I say. I was in shock that i had slept that long.

"Yeah." Nick says sitting on the couch with me.

"What was i stressed about?" I ask.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Nick asked.

"I just remember going on a walk and that's it." I say.

"Yeah well you went on a walk with Nate and were all stressed about telling Chris about you guys dating." Nick explains. But as soon as Nicks done saying that my focus goes completely on the voice that's coming downstairs.

"Wait What?!" Chris says coming down the rest of the stairs.

I just knew Chris heard now he knew. I hated that he had to figure it out by overhearing it and not me just telling him.

"NICK!" I whisper glaring at him.

"Oh F*ck." Nick says looking at Chris.

"Madi your with Nate?." Chris asked in shock.

"Chris-" Nick tried to tell him it was a misunderstanding but and this point i don't care anymore, I just wanna get it off my chest and not stress about it anymore.

"You know what yeah. Chris I'm dating Nate. Nick and Matt already know cause Matt just knew some how and Nick overheard me and Matt talking about it, and i haven't told you yet and i'm so sick of keeping it a secret, so yeah i'm sorry for not telling you earlier but me and Nate are dating." I say getting up from the couch.

"How long has this been going on?" Chris asked i think he was still pretty shocked.

"I started liking Nate since that trip to Hawaii, and yeah we started dating about maybe 4 days ago." I explain still standing with a Pepsi in my hand from earlier.

"What!?" Chris says.

"Give me a seconded wait." I say putting my Pepsi down.

I come back down with the pretty box that Nate got me.

"This is what he gave me." I say opening the box in front of Chris.

"That's so cute, but when the h*ll did all of this even happen?" Chris asked confused.