part 47

Madi's pov:

"Ok I think we've looked through like everything" Ali said looking at all my clothes.

"Yeah" I said looking at all the clothes.

"You should wear thees Jeans" She said "They make your but look good" Ali added on laughing.

"Alright I'll wear those" I said.

"This tube top would go perfect you got your outfit" Ali said holding up the tube top for me to see it.

"What shoes?" I said.

"Air forces 100%" Ali said grabbing them.

"You sure" I asked sitting on the floor. "I wanna make a good impression" I add on.

"And you will with my advice" Ali said handing me over the air forces.

I put both shoes on and now I was tying one shoe. "Let me help tie this one" Ali said helping me with the other shoe.

Outfit:

"You look breathtaking

"You look breathtaking." Ali said.

"The pants go so nice with shirt" I said.

"See you should always trust me" Ali said.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!" I said hugging Ali.

"Girl I love you too but you better get going" She said "its 6:56"

"Oh sh*t" I said letting go.

"Let me know how it goes" Ali said.

"Wait my room!" I said looking back at Ali and my room.

"It's fine I'll clean it." Ali said to me.

"I love you bye!!" I shouted and ran out the door. (GUYS BEFORE WE CONTINUE I don't know if Nate knows how to drive in irl so for this we are going to pretend he does ok? Bear with me please😭)

"Hey" I said opening the passenger door.

"Hey" He smiled.

time skip at top gold place also in Nate's pov:

"Nate I'm literally embarrassing myself" She laughed as she got ready to hit the ball.

"That's the fifth time you've said that" I said shaking my head.

"If I miss" She said as she was trying not to laugh.

"You won't miss" I said.

Well she swung and missed the ball.

"Kill me" She laughed.

She swung again and hit it

"Never again" She smiled sitting next to me.

"Hey you're not that bad" I said nodding my head.

"I am very bad at this" She said sarcastically. "Your just trying to make me feel better"

"I still don't get the no points thing" She said as I got up to hit.

"You said it yourself you don't have any interest in golf so you didn't want me to explain" I laughed going for the swing.

In the car
~~~~~~~~

"You know we actually knew each other for a while" I said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah cause you're best friends with Nick, Matt, and Chris" She said.

"I don't think we ever like actually talked" I said.

"Yeah we really didn't" She said "You guys were all doing hockey in middle school i remember"

"Oh yeah, were you in hockey too?" I asked.

"No, I don't think I was in anything" She said.

"Did you ever play hockey?" I said.

"No I hated it" She said.

"What how could you hate hockey?" I said.

"Cause you're on ice and it's so dangerous cause you're like on top of people it's just not for me" She said. "But you guys were all good at it"

"Its really not that dangerous you just gotta know how to like skate on ice good" I explained.

"See that's the thing I suck at ice skating." She said "The first time when I went skating with Nick, Matt, and Chris were like professionals cause they played hockey and I just kept falling every second"

"It's really not that hard to learn" I said "Its easy" I added on and then pulled into her driveway.

"What are they doing up there." She said. I saw Nick, Matt, and Chris looking from the balcony.

"They're watching you" I said.

"I enjoyed hanging out with you." She said

"Me too" I smiled.

"So" She said opening the door "this makes us friends?"

I nodded my head "I think so"

"Goodnight Nathan" She smiled

"Goodnight Madi" I said.

She got out the car and closed the door.

A/n:

Hi guys I love you so much I'm so sorry that this chapter is short but I'm just really tired and Im surprised I even posted anything at all tonight cause pf how crazy today was but here you go

Let me know your thoughts and feeling about this chapter ilysm bye!!🩵🩵