Surprise-Little sturniolo

A/n: I'm a little nervous for this chapter i don't know why though. ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

Next day afternoon also in Madi's pov:

Everyone was pretty much just hanging out downstairs cause it was just a basic afternoon.
Me and Matt:

Well i guess it wasn't just a regular day because Nate wanted to take make somewhere again tonight at 8:30

Well i guess it wasn't just a regular day because Nate wanted to take make somewhere again tonight at 8:30. I have no idea where we're meeting up at so i'll have to ask him.

"Guys let's start filming a pre filmed Wednesday video real quick." Nick says.

"Oh yeah, we got all the stuff right?" Chris asked.

"I bought the things did you guys?" Nick asked.

"Yeah." Matt and Chris both say at the same time.

"Ok then get your bags." Nick says. Matt and Chris go and get their bags.

"Madi you should join this video, we haven't had you in one in a while." Nick suggests as he starts to start the camera.

"What are you guys doing for the video?" I ask Nick.

"So we each went to the store and Me, Matt, and Chris bought some gross foods for us to try." Nick explains.

"They don't know what i bought, we all don't know what each other got it could be bad or it could be ok kinds of food." Nick explains still getting the camera ready.

"Oh I get it-"

"Found my bag!" Chris says coming into the kitchen.

"So you wanna be apart of it?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Madi's joining us?" Chris ask placing his bag on the counter of the kitchen.

"Yeah, wheres Matt?" Nick asked.

"I'm coming i just found my bag!" Matt says.

Matt comes down with his bag and all three of their bags are on the counter.

We are now recording and they explain what the videos gonna be about.

while me, Matt and Chris are getting the food opened and set up on the table Nick explains this app called chooser on his phone that will choose one of the four of us to eat something.

After all the food is set up and everything's ready we all put one finger on Nicks phone.

"Matt!" Me, Nick and Chris say. Matt had to eat two green beans.

"Nick!" Me and Matt, and Chris say. Nick had to drink coconut water which sounds honestly really gross. Nick said it was terrible.

We're now done with some and then we get to the next food which is the dill pickle. I was praying i didn't get the dill pickle.