Birthday supries-Little Sturniolo

Today Is my brother's birthday and I'm gifting them to a trip to pom springs. We're already in California so we are just driving to the pom springs.

But something that they also don't know which is why in the car they have to wear blindfolds is because I'm surprising them with Nate. Since tour we haven't seen much of our friends because It's been really busy and we haven't seen them in so long.

But It's been more long since we have seen one of our closets and best friends Nate. So Nate texted me that he was going to fly to California to surprise them. So that's why I'm having them wear blindfolds in the car. Matt obviously isn't going to drive with a blindfold on so that's why their manager Laura is helping me surprise them. I was holding the camera showing Nick, Matt, and Chris blindfolded in the back.

"Chris is trying to figure out where he's going with his-" Laura says.

"I'm gonna figure out where we're going regardless cause I'm gonna feel my way there." Chris says.

"Alright." Laura says. I'm holding the camera up to see what they have to say about this surprise.

"Motion sickness when it gives me when I'm in a vehicle and can't see anything is actually kind of concerning." Matt says.

"Matt you're so dramatic." Nick says. We are getting closer to the airport to pick up Nate now.

"I just wanna drive and it's like scary circumstances. Like, we liked robbed a bank and we gotta go." Nick says resting his head on the chair.

"I wanna be the getaway driver, and that's when i wanna learn how to drive. Like i wanna learn how to drive in a high stakes situation. Someone's in pain they need to go to the hospital i'm your guy I'll take you there." Nick says still resting his head on his chair.
I was thinking that Nick was just really tired and thinking about anything.

"What do you guys think." I asked
showing the camera to them.

"So far?" Laura says.

"So far." I say as Laura says it to.

"A word I would use to describe it is perplexed." Chris says. Matt laughs.

"Perplexed?" Nick says sitting up straight.

"Yeah." Chris says.

"Very confused-" Chris says but gets cut off by Nick because Matt is clicking something.

"Why are you clicking sh*t?" Nick asked moving Matts hand away from whatever he was clicking.

"Honorable is a good word to use." Chris says.

"Cause you know anything could happen right now." Chris says.

I turn the camera over to face me for sec and then turn it back to Chris.

"You know Laura could bring us to uh um a white walled room and throw us in and then leave us there for good, And she could be and she was a stranger a year and half ago and that's really clicking in my mind you know."
Chris says.

"Dam that fact you guys think that-" Laura gets cut off.

"I'm just kidding Laura." Chris says.

"I'm just saying it for entertainment, for the vlog." Chris says.

"yeah-" Laura says.

"We could dead a*s like Laura Madi's gonna be like put on this cute new sweater and it's gonna be like a f*cking straight jacket my arms are gonna be crossed." Nick says and me and Laura start laughing a little bit.

"And i'm gonna get thrown into a pit." Nick says.

"I think we're going to the circus ." Nick says smiling under hid blindfold.