Baking blind, deaf, and Blind pt.2-Little sturniolo

"Madi put your head phones back on this songs good." (It's in Nicks pov rn btw) I say.

"ugh." Madi says and only puts her head phones back on and not the blindfold.

Chris starts to season the chicken and pours some seasoning on to it but is pouring a little too much.

"LETS HOLD ON!" I yell and Chris stops seasoning. Madi takes off her head phones.

"Wait Chris's if that- OH!" Madi says grabbing the seasoning from Chris's hand.

"Too much? Oooo it's smells like ramen noodles." Chris says.

Madi now has her headphones on again but she is holding the blind fold in her hands.

"Okay how about this I have a new idea." Madi says walking towards Matt opening the blindfold.

"You're blind too." Madi says tying the blindfold over Matt's eyes. Matt can't see or talk.

"WHAT! He was our savior!" I say.

"Is it all seasoned?" Chris asked turning around to face us.

"Grab the pepper." Madi says.

Back to Madi's Pov:

"What are they looking for Madi!?" Nick shouts.

"Oh f*ck!" Nick says.

"Grab the pepper." I say poking my head out between Matt and Chris.

"You got it, You got it, ok." i say going back to stand next Chris.

I see Matt struggling cause he can't see or talk so i walk back to Matt and take off the blind fold.

"I'm so sorry." I say laughing. I walk back to my side and read the instructions.

"Nick I need you to do me a favor. Get the pot. No, Flour." I say pointing to the flour on the table. Nick looks confused asf.

"Oil!?" Nick says holding up the oil to me standing next to Matt.

"No." I say shaking my head.

"Flour!" Nick says touching the flour.

"Put it in there!" I say pointing to the tray.

Nick grabs the tray and is unwrapping the plastic around it and threw it.

"Period b*tch!" I say as Nick opens the trays.

"OOOOooooOooo it's like electric blue girl." Nick says looking at the blue trays.

Chris was just doing his job seasoning the chicken and then Nick just yells,

"STOP CHRIS!" Then i say,

"Season that chicken Chris!"

"Season that chicken!" I say again flipping the blindfold up and down.

"Ok It's looking good!" I say.

"How much flour?" Nick asked. Chris is seasoning in a very interesting way.

"It's the tap technique." Chris says

"MORE FLOUR!?" Nick yells from the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"Grab the chicken Chris." I say.

"Eww like rub it in?" Chris asked.

"Yeah It's says it will get that good seasoning-"

"NICEEE F*CKING WORK PEOPLE!" Nick yells over what i was saying.

"That looks like some good chicken!" Nick says.

"I don't know what you're saying but-" I say

"You better fully cook that sh*t too i wanna eat it." Nick says.