Comments pt.2-Little Sturniolo

TW: Body negativity

"Madi!" I hear someone say opening my door. It was Chris.

"What?" I say still lying down.

"Come eat breakfast mom made." Chris says.

"I'm tireddd." I whine. (whine sounds weird but whatever😭)

"Too bad get up!" Chris says tugging on my blanket.

"Ok fine I'll get up let me brush my teeth at least." I say sitting up from my bed.

Time skip!!

I finished brushing my teeth and went downstairs to have my breakfast.

I looked at the plate. It had a waffle with some fruits on the side, with powder sugar, and a peace of butter on it. I took one bite of the waffle and then all my thoughts came rushing back. Those comments.

I had remembered last night reading the comments and one of them was talking about my weight. I put my fork down and I stopped eating.

"What's wrong Madi are you not hungry?" Mom asked.

"I'm not really feeling well and I feel like eating makes it worse." I lie acting as if my stomach hurts.

"Ok well I'll save another waffle for you if you want one ok?" Mom said.

"Ok." I say as I get up and going to my room. My stomach wasn't actually hurting and I was feeling hungry but I couldn't bear to gain any more pounds.

I put on an outfit and did my hair.

I went downstairs and I think mom was doing something else cause she wasn't down there

I went downstairs and I think mom was doing something else cause she wasn't down there. I saw Nick, Matt, and Chris though.

"I thought you were feeling sick." Chris says to me as I walk in the kitchen.

"Only a little bit now." I say opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. I close the fridge door.

"Aren't you gonna eat now that you're feeling better?" Chris asked me.

"Nah I'm not hungry I'm just thirsty." I say opening the bottle of water.

"Madi whens your next soccer game again?" Mom asked coming up from the stairs out of nowhere.

"This Thursday mom." I say drinking from the bottle of water.

"Do you think you're ready?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I say.

"Remember what happened that last soccer game you had." Matt says.

"Oh yeah." I say.

"You broke your leg." Nick adds on.

"Yeah cause that girl kicked the h*ll out of my leg." I say.

"I'm sure she didn't even kick you that hard you were just being dramatic." Chris says.