part 60

Madi's pov:

As I was walking in, the first thing I saw was my boyfriend. Ex boyfriend. So now I'm thinking great, just great. I wanted to get my mind off Nate so I go to a party to find out my ex boyfriend is gonna be here.

I was thinking of telling Ali, but I didn't wanna ruin this day. I was just going to forget about him and enjoy the party.

"This looks fun right" Ali said smiling at me

"Yeah, yeah it's um it's great" I said putting on a forced smile. I was still intimidated by my ex being here but I had to forget about it.

"Are you ok?" Ali said with a concerned look.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said smiling

"Ok I'll go grab us some drinks" Ali smiled and walked off.

I was by myself now, just waiting for Ali to come back with our drinks until I see Chase (the ex boyfriend i just named him now) Oh god, what does he want.

He just smiled at me and said, "I wasn't expecting to see you here"

"Yeah me neither" I said looking at him once and then looking away

"Hey" He said taking my hand "your not still mad at me for what I did right"

I quickly removed my hand from his, "Of course, after what you did I'm not gonna forgive you"

"Oh come on that was months ago" He said "maybe we could start over." He was about to grab my hand again till I pushed his arm away with my hand

"F*ck no, stop f*cking touching me alright" I said. Before I could even act or do anything he grabbed my arm really tight and was leading me to an empty room.

"Get your f*cking hand off me" I said hitting him with my other hand

He closed the door on us in the room "What the f*ck I'm out" I said walking towards the door. He then grabbed me hard by my arm.

"Listen I don't why you're acting like the little b*tch that you are, but you better stop this act alright if you don't, you don't wanna know what is gonna happen to you alright?" He said "I'm gonna give you 5 minutes to decide what you want to happen"

He let go of my arm pushing me back which made me bang my head a bit on the wall or something i don't know I was just panicking on what to do or say

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do to me Chase what?" I said. He ignored me and locked me in the room? How did he even do that?

I didn't know what to do I looked in my pockets from my pants and I had my phone thank goodness. I only had five minutes.

I start calling Matt but he wasn't answering "Come on, come on, come on" I said in panic.

I was calling Chris but he also didn't answer. Why is no one answering there phone

After two failed attempts I'm pretty sure Nick will answer but no one was answering there phone. I didn't know what else to do, I tried calling Nick again but still nothing. There was one more person I could call which was Nate, but wasn't I trying to forget about him?

You know what I don't care I need help. My fingers tremble trying to call Nate while I was panicking but I was also trying not to you know?

(Also Nate was doing the same getting his mind of Madi by hanging out with the triplets👍)

How convenient Nate was the only one that answered my call. I start explaining everything as quickly as possible to him and I could feel small tears growing in my eyes of how fast and nervous I was talking.