Vlog-Little Sturniolo

Hi guys quick note here i was not going to write tonight but i remembered that i promised to so i didn't want to break my promise also i'm watching Karate kid to tonight because i won't be able to watch the whole movie unless i purchase it somewhere, because Netflix is taking it off😒 Anyway enjoy this chapter.

"Look at thees guys!" Matt says showing the camera me, Chris and Nick sitting i. the back of the car. The camera was bot focusing but then Matt got it too.
"And it glows." Nick says showing a rubber chick.
"A little chicken." Nick says shaking the chick so it could glow.
"Where did you get this?" I ask as Nick hands me the chick to look at.
"I found it." Nick says.
"In here?" I ask looking at Nick.
"No it was Lauras." Nick says.
(btw in real life Laura is Madi's mom but in this series Marylou Is Madi's mom so yeah.)
"We should go to a mattress firm and just really like test out our number. You know how everyone has their number." Chris says.
"We should go to a mattress firm with no interest in buying mattresses." Nick says looking at Chris while playing with his chicken.
"That's literally what i just said." Chris says.

We end up going to this drive through place that sells food and drinks.
"I should ask for an animal style dr. pepper and just see whatever i get." Nick says.
"Or like you could just for a fountain soda cup filled with cheese sauce." Chris says.
"That's disgusting." Nick says and Chris says.
"That's it."

Were at the drive thru and Nick tell Matt to get the camera out of the guys face because Matt was showing Nick and it might have gotten the guy that was working at the drive thru on camera.
"Can you get me a large- I like your hat." Nick says, and i laugh a little bit.
"Thank you thank you." The guy says. I notice his name tag says Nathan, Then i started thinking about Nate.
"Of course, can i get a plain cheese burger no toast." Nick explains.
"You got it no toasted bun?." Nathan asked.
"Yeah." Nick says
"You got it." Nathan says.
"Can u get two large dr. peppers?" Nick asked.
"Two large dr. peppers you got it." Nathan says.
"Um a side of fries." Nick says.
"Side of fries." Nathan says writing down the order Nick is explaining to him. I was still caught about his name a little bit because we had a friend named Nathan but I don't know why i was thinking about do much, I ended up snapping out of my thought when Nick said my name.
"Mad-di do you want anything?" Nick asked me. I kinda of forgot was happening.
"Um no." I say.
"Can i get two ice waters." Nick asked.
"Two ice waters." Nathan says.
"Thank you." Nick says.
"That will be all?" Nathan asked.
"Yeah." Nick says.
"Ok so we got a cheese burger uh plain no toasted bun two large doctor peppers and two ice waters?" Nathan repeats the order.
"Yeah." Nick says.
"Would you guys want that in an open box or a bag together?" Nathan asked us.
"Uh bags please." Nick says.
"Ok uh that's gonna be 11 19 at the first window." Nathan explains to us.
"Okay thank you." Nick says.
"you're welcome." Nathan says.
"Thank you so much." Chris says.
"Thank you handsome!" Matt says before we drive off.

Nick was talking about how he loves efficient people, and if he wasn't doing youtube he would be a drive thru worker, while what i was thinking about was Nate. I don't why, It was probably just the guys name that made me think about him. Nick explains that he noticed his name tag too, and was gonna say we have a friend name Nathan but what was he go na do with that information? Nick says that i was drive to the next window.

We are now heading into a Micheals.
"Chris where are we?" Matt asked showing Me, Chris and Nick walking.
"I wonder where Micheal is is the real question." Chris says and continues to walk.
"He's probably in there." Nick says.
"Should i go in and ask for Micheal?" Chris asked.
"Well technically Micheal would never be in a Micheal's because were at were at Micheal." Nick explains.

Time skip:

Ok so for this vlog we are doing this painting challenge and we all finally finished ours and Nick is sharing first.

"Ok so i started my planet i was going for a warm vibe like Saturn." Nick says.
"Wow." Both Chris and Matt say.
"And then i went to paint the astronaut and the little buttons that he has on his helmet, i wanted to paint red and then my brush kind of-" Nick explains making and hand motion making all of us laugh.
"Put too much so i was like oh it looks like his ears bleeding and then i was like you know what if we change the story line here and make it so that he disconnected from the space ship, ran out of air and his head popped and he is bleeding everywhere." Nick explains. Nick explains a lot.
"And it was accidental so it made me laugh um while we were painting but that's the story behind this piece."
"It's so weird." I mumble smiling.
"Wow." Chris says clapping with Matt.
Nicks painting:

Matts:

Chris:

Chris:

Mine

A/n:Hey guys so i hope you enjoyed this chapter i know it's short but i want to write something tonight

A/n:
Hey guys so i hope you enjoyed this chapter i know it's short but i want to write something tonight. Also next chapter is going to be focusing on Madi's feeling for Nate and that will be coming out tomorrow because i an so exited to write it. Anyways bye❤️❤️
(Also sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Currently working on the next part❤️❤️