part 50

Madi's pov:

"How many clothes did you pick out?" I said as me and Nate walked to his car with our boxes (remember we are pretending Nate drives cuz idk if he can in real life)

"I don't know the boxes Lorelai gave us were huge" He said.

"I know, I didn't know how big the boxes were actually gonna be" I laughed putting my box in the back seat.

Nate did the same.

"Would you mind if I just dropped this stuff off at home" Nate asked.

"Not at all" I smiled.

"So how did you meet uh, Ali" He asked as we both got in the car.

"It's an odd long story" I laughed.

"I'm all in for story's" Nate said "Even the odd ones"

"Ok so basically we met in the 5th grade bathroom" I said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"and I was chewing gum and It accidentally got stuck in my hair. Ali came out the bathroom stall and saw me and was helping me and we were laughing and talking bad about the teachers we didn't like and we kind of got to know each other more."

He nodded his head as he listened to me

She and me had a friendship till today and she's honestly one of the best people I've gotten to know, besides you" I said

He smiled. "I see why people like you so much honestly, you just have this thing that you give off, I don't know how to explain it"

"Thank you" I smiled "that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" I said.

"I'm sure people have said much nicer things to you" he said.

"Not really" I said as I nervously laughed "I've had my fair share of hate come my way"

"I mean haven't we all" He said shrugging his shoulder "But no one deserves it, especially not you"

I smiled at his remark

He pulled into a street which I assumed is his, and I realized this is where Ali's dad moved. "You live here" I said.

"Yeah why" He laughed

"No nothing bad" I said "Ali's dad moved over around here"

"How come?" He asked, "Divorce?"

Nate's pov:

"She doesn't have a good relationship with her dad" Madi said as I pulled into my driveway.

"He always thought of her as like a mistake and calls her things so she usually always hangs out with me, Nick, Matt, and Chris. We're all really good friends with her" Madi said and I parked the car.

"That's nice is she feeling better?" I ask.

"Yeah she's doing a lot better now" She said.

"Madi can you grab that box for me" I said as I opened the trunk holding one of my boxes.

She grabbed the box and I said, "You talk about your brothers a lot" I said smiling.

"Yeah" She said, "They're very important to me"

"I can tell" I said "It's nice that you guys have that kind of relationship"

"You have a relationship with them like that too" She smiled.

"Yeah we've been best friends since we were kids just like you and Ali" I said.

"Yeah I remember knowing who you are just never talking with you" She laughed.

"Are you sure you never talked to me cause you were always looking at me" I said

"Oh because you haven't watched me either? I saw you stalking my TikTok the other day" She laughed "When you get 15 notifications from the same account"

"F*ck" I said under my breath "I thought that you get so many notifications you wouldn't notice"

"Don't worry" she laughed "I stalked your instagram" she smiled.

"Not creepy at all" i said sarcastically.

"Ok listen" she laughed. "Ali was on my a*s"

She followed me up the stairs.

"You're house is actually decorated" She said looking around as we went to my room

"I've lived here for years" I said.

"No but this is cool" She said "The posters and stuff its nice"

"I apologize for my room being a complete mess" I said opening the door to my room.

Madi's pov:

Nates room had a desk with a gaming chair and computer, a picture of him with Chris, and his room was huge compared to mine which was small.

"Wow your room is huge" I said looking at his room.

"My rooms not that big" He smiled sitting on his bed.

"Compared to mine it is" I laughed.

"Do you want any water or a drink?" He asked.

"I never have people over so I'm a pretty bad host" He said.

"No I'm good-" My phone started ringing. Nick was calling me.

"Oh it's Nick" I said.

"It's fine take It I'll give you some space and wait downstairs" Nate said leaving me in his room.

"Hey." I said picking up the phone.

"Hey" Nick said slowly "Watcha doin" he asked suspiciously.

"Why?" I said not amused.

"Can you guys come over please so I can see you guys together!" He whined

"Oh my god" I said sighing

"Please!" He said

"Gimme a sec" I said going on mute

I left his room and went downstairs.

"Nate?" I questioned.

"Yep" he said walking out of the kitchen with a can of Pepsi

"You wanna go hang over at my house?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" He said taking a sip from his Pepsi.

"Yeah Nick I'm coming" I said walking.

"Ok bye Nick" I said hanging up.

"Why do you look so embarrassed" He laughed walking past me and towards the front door.

"Nothing" I smiled "Just Nick being Nick you know"

We laughed and headed into the car.

A/n:

Ok this was pre-written from yesterday cause I didn't end up going to school cause my mom didn't like the Idea of me and my sister walking alone to and from school.

Also one thing I would like to say is you guys are the sweetest and I love and appreciate every single one of you who read and support this story thank you so much for making me smile everyday🫶