hi-Little Sturniolo

I walk into the kitchen and head to the fridge. I then remember that Nate wanted to talk again.

"So you wanted to talk again?" I ask opening the refrigerator door.

"Yeah, um about yesterday at the restaurant." Nate says.

"Oh ok." I say grabbing a Pepsi.

"Actually let's just talk later." Nate says.
I grab the Pepsi and put on the counter and then close the refrigerator door.

"You sure, we can just talk now if you want." I ask looking at Nate.

"I don't think we have enough time cause Chris is gonna call us." Nate says.

"Chris can wait." I say softly as i walk over to Nate.

"It's just what we talked about last night." Nate says. I already knew what he was talking about how we both said we had liked each other and then got interrupted by our food coming.

"I like you a lot Madi." Nate says as he turns his head over to me. My mind is completely blank i don't know what to say.

"I like you to Nate." I say not looking at Nate and instead looking down at the Pepsi for Chris.

I turn my head over to take one look at Nate and he did the exact same. I quickly then take my eyes away from facing his because i can't keep eye contact.

"Madi how long does it take to grab a Pepsi?" Chris says from the top of the stairs. I jumped a little because Chris scared the hell out of me.

"I'M COMING!" I shout back at him.

I turn back to look at Nate. I didn't know what i was doing.
(GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M FREAKING OUT OMG)

Nates pov:

After Madi shouted to Chris she turned back to me. Madi grabbed the Pepsi and She then took my hand and we started walking to the stairs.

We both are now walking back into Chris room where we all were before and me and Madi both let go of holding hands.

"Here." Madi says passing the Pepsi to Chris.

"Thanks." Chris says.

"Can we play Mario cart?" Matt asked.

"Yeah sure, is everybody playing?" Chris asked grabbing his remote.

"Yeah." We all say.

Back to Madi's pov:

We played Mario cart for a little bit until it got late. Matt and Chris won the most games.

"i'm going to bed." Chris says.

"I'm gonna go home goodnight." Nate says.

"Goodnight!" We all say to Nate as he leaves the room.

"Madi what took you and Nate so long to get a coke?" Chris asked tiredly.

"I couldn't find one." I say brushing off Chris's question.

"I'm going to my room goodnight." I say walking out.

I get to my room and lay on my bed. I also hear Matt and Nick go to their rooms as well. I get a text from Matt
Texting..

Matt

Madi what were
you and Nate
doing downstairs?

nothing just talking

Talking about
what?

just talking Matt.

Ok but like
what were you
talking about?

Nate told me he likes me a lot

Wait he did that's
crazy are you guys
finally dating now?

No Chris interrupted us

Wait Madi
when are you
gonna tell Chris
about what you and
Nate have going on?"

I don't know

wait i just got a text from Nate

What did he say?

He wants to meet up again

I know what
he's doing.
What's he doing?

I'm not telling you

Tell me
No go to sleep

fine whatever

I closed my phone and stared at my ceiling thinking about what Matt meant by "I know what he's doing." What was Nate doing? I also was thinking about how i'm gonna tell Chris about this it would be so weird. I don't know why it's weird it just is.

A/n:
Hi guys i know i'm really sorry that this chapter is really short i know i hate writing short chapters for you guys but so much stuff was happening tonight but i'm glad i was able to at least get some writing in tonight. And there will be a longer chapter tomorrow.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the people that are voting on my story and viewing my story I never thought that this story would get so many views so thank you and i am currently working on the next chapter and i promise it will come out tomorrow Anyways bye❤️❤️

(Also sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

(I also forgot to mention if you have any ideas or suggestions please just let me know)

(Sorry for all thees extra little thing but @aaaaaaa333eeeeee had suggested a story i wrote like two days ago and i just wanted to thank them because i had so much fun writing it and it was such a great idea so thank you)