𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Come on anything!

Come on anything!

I start to rub my fingers aggressively, trying to reach my orgasm. Yet, it always ended the same way, every fucking time.

"Fuck!" I yell, taking my hands out of my underwear. I groan turning to my side.

Never give up, no no no. Shut up.

I rake my fingers through my hair, going into my bedside drawer. I grab the pink vibrator, turning it on. "Okay..." I sigh, taking off the lace fabric.

I close my eyes, pressing the vibrator against my clit, I bring a hand up to my breast, kneading it gently. "Oh.." I moan, it was starting to feel... well not good but, we're getting somewhere.

Imagine the guy from last week.

Okay, he had black hair. He looked much older, I saw him when I was going out with Cherry.

Grey eyes... maybe around 25, he had this big bulgy veins popping out his forearms, his abs peeking through his tight fitting shirt.

Imagine he was doing this to you.

I start to get lost in my own mind. "Yes, yes." I nod eagerly.

My wetness starts to grow, as he latches a mouth to my nipple, twirling the other with his fingers.

"Mm." I hum, pleased. It was working, my eyes open. I look across the room, getting a glimpse of the cross hung on the wall.

Well fucking fantastic.

I shriek, turning the vibrator off.

How do you get an orgasm without someone with you? I don't understand it. I sighed deeply, going to the bathroom.

I squatted on the toilet, just thinking. Maybe... maybe I could go out? Yeah...

I quickly finish up my business, beginning to get changed into new clothes. I put on a long black dress, it had an opening where my cleavage was, a slit going up all the way to mid thigh.

It cinched my waist perfectly, I walked up to my large mirror, in the corner of my room.

"Honey?" My mom knocked on my door three times before entering. What was even the point of knocking? Who knows.

I run my hands down the dress, turning to her. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out." I responded simply. "Not tonight, we have things to discuss." She shook her head.

"What things?" I laugh, moving a piece of hair away from my face. "You." My mom says. I raised a brow in confusion.

"Me?" I questioned. "Change, and come downstairs, me and your father want to talk to you." She said, closing the door.

I trill my lips, no going out tonight. I guess.

I put the dress back in my closet, getting a pink night gown from Victoria's secret out. I put on my pink slippers, running down the stairs.