𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"Let's say grace

"Let's say grace." My mom smiled.

I held both their hands at the table, closing my eyes. "Bless this food to our bodies, Lord and let us hold you in our hearts. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen." My mom finished off.

I muttered a small, 'amen.' Before starting to dig in. "Have you put much thought into your wedding?" My father asked.

"I'm not having a wedding." I cleared my throat, sipping on some water.

"You're having one, you need to get married in front of the Lord." He shook his head.

"... No." I shrugged.

"I'm not kidding with you Kaulitz, you're gonna get married in front of God." He put his fork down. "No." I responded again.

My dad dropped his fork, resting his knuckles on his mouth, disappointed.

"It would be different if I was in love, you made yourself some bad investments and here we are. You owe the Kailianu family shit, not me."

"Language." My mom jumped in.

"You're supposed to be helping her purify herself, what better way then to get married in front of the king of all kings?" He mentioned.

I rolled my eyes, not talking anymore.

"You're still living at home." He cleared his throat. "Because you forced me to!" I raised my voice a little.

"I'm moving out, next week anyways, remember? I have a wife to attend to." I chuckled.

"Go take your food and go upstairs." My father nodded towards the stairs with his head.

"I'm not a child, but i'm going out anyways." I stood up, pushing in my chair. "Where?" My mom questioned. I tried to come up with a lie on the spot, before shrugging quickly.

"I'm helping Olivia memorize the bible, her mothers requests." I fibbed, they both stayed silent. My dad had his jaw clenched.

Like he always did.

I walked out, going into my car. I went into the glove box, pulling out a plastic baggie with some blunts I had rolled up in it.

I took out my phone, calling Liv, she answered on the third ring. "Hello?" She said, confused.

"Hey, I told my dad I was hanging out with you to help you memorize some of the bible. He's going to ask your parents about it, do you want to smoke with me?" I asked.

"Can we eat first?"

-