𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

I wanted to ask the question

The 'What are we?' question.

I hummed, feeling him scrub my back with the loofa. The only thing that didn't feel good right now, was the fact I had a sore ass.

And it felt like I wouldn't be able to walk for days, but you know! That's a problem for another day, I was not going to overthink it right now.

"Tom..." I turned my head to look at him.

"Livvy." He responded, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled warmly at the kind gesture.

"What..." I paused, hesitating. "What are we?"

"Whatever you want to be." He responded. "Yeah but, are you..." I sighed, not knowing how to word it. I mean legally we were married, but.

It's not just that simple, I don't really feel married. I feel happy, but not married.

"Are you having sex with anyone else?" I blurted. "No, are you?" He questioned. "No."

"Good." He nodded, in acceptance. "So you don't want to sleep with anyone else, nor be with anyone else romantically." I clarified.

"No, not really." He shrugged. "So that means we're together?" This felt super fucking stupid because he wasn't giving me a clear answer.

"Yeah." He agreed.

"So when people ask me, what you are to me. What do I tell them?"

"You tell them, i'm your super hot husband. Who fucks you nice and good. And no one else can lay a hand on you." He whispered.

Well fuck.

Me.

"Okay, and when people ask about me what are you gonna tell them." I poked his chest, he looked up for a moment, thinking.

"That my wife is a model, and she lets me fuck her nice and good." Tom replied, acting as if he was stating the obvious.

"Okay, but to us. Are we technically dating, or—"

"Why are you, stressing so much over this? We're whatever we want to be." He noticed the ends of my hair had gotten wet, taking the ponytail holder off my wrist, tying my hair up.

"I just like labels, it makes me feel... safe, and then I can tell people I am not single. Which feels so good." I closed my eyes, just dreaming about it, I hated being alone.

"Well you're not single, so just tell them that."

"Okay, cool." I turned around, giving him a hug. "Do you want to get out now, it seems like it's nearing 3AM, and i'm tired." Tom suggests.

I scooted backwards on my knees, waiting for him to get out first. "What the hell are you doing?" He looked at me, weirdly.

"My ass hurts."