𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

"Hey loser, wanna get high?" Was the first thing Cherry, had said once I picked up the phone

"No." I responded, simply.

"Oh yeah... right." She remembered. "We can drink wine, and watch Jane the virgin while Tom complains about rafael?" I suggested.

"Wine? Has Tom bought any jäger?" She questioned. "No, he doesn't drink jäger anymore." I interjected.

"Whatever, I guess i'll come over anyway!" She quickly hung up. "What'd she want?" Tom asks, setting his book down.

"You scared me!" I gasped, placing a hand on my heart. "You've literally been laying on my chest for the past three hours watching me read."

"Yeah, okay and?"

"Never mind that, what did Cherry want?" He mentions again. "Oh, we're gonna drink wine and yell at the TV for hours, wanna join?" I smiled, toying with my phone.

"Sounds like fun." He put his bookmark in, setting his book off to the side. Suddenly another call from Cherry chimed in.

"What." I answered. "Okay damn bitch! I was just wondering if Angel could come, because i'm not third wheeling now that you've gotten your perfect love story." I could already imagine the sass being shown on Cherry's face.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I curved my lips a little.

-

I smiled to myself, seeing it was the episode Micheal had... 'died.'

Apparently Angel was die hard fan for Micheal, that's a shame. He has more people on his team now. It's okay though, Cherry's on my side.

I snorted on my laugh, seeing him fall to the floor. Tom's eyes going wide, I noticed them watering, was this bitch for real right now?

"NOOOO!" They screamed at the same time.

Cherry and I started burst out laughing, looking at them cry over him. "It's not funny!" Tom defended, pouting at the screen.

"Wait for it." I pointed to it, waiting for Jane's dramatic moment where she fell to the floor.

"Fuck!" Tom yells, throwing the remote across the wall, oh... okay.

"Tom, it's fine! It's just a TV show, I think you broke the remote!" I rubbed his shoulder. "I'm done with this show, bye!" He got off the couch, running up the stairs. Angel was wavering out her tears, this was not how I expected tonight going... to say the least.

I picked my red wine off the table, gulping it down. "You deal with her, i'll deal with him." I quickly ran, catching up to him.

"Honey?" He was laying on my bed, looking pissed as ever. I didn't expect him to have so much... emotion over this.

Micheal was a bitch, but whatever.

"He was my day one man, come on now!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"You know... we could just watch something else, shameless maybe?" I tried to make the situation better. "No fuck jimmy steve." He rolls his eyes, okay how am I supposed to make this better. "Um..." I didn't even know what to say.

"Orgy?" I joked. "Wait really?" His eyes lit up in excitement. "Tom..." I looked at him concerned.

"I made a promise to God, over my dying grandmother, you really thought I was serious?" I wanted to laugh so bad right now.

"I'm trying to turn the sex craze off, okay, it's difficult sometimes." He sighed.

"Okay... well let's go back downstairs now yeah?" I held his hand, caressing his knuckles gently with my thumb.

-

After getting that whole Micheal fiasco calmed down, we had finally switched to board and card games. Which was not a good thing for me...

I picked up the trivia card, smirking to myself. Okay, he had to get this. There was no way.

"She's a female model, and she's only modeled for limited brands, only the really popular ones, it says she suddenly stopped modeling around two months ago." I glanced up at him.

"Uh..." He looks to me dumbfounded.

"Thirty seconds left." Cherry announced, he spent that whole thirty seconds just staring at me, this seriously can't be real life.

"Times up!" Angel exclaimed.

"It was me, asswipe!" I shouted. "Oh..." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

Valedictorian of his senior year, huh?

"Our turn." Cherry picked up a trivia card.

"She— Ariana Grande!" Angel immediately responded, Cherry nodded picking another card up, what the hell...?

"He created— Thomas Edison!"

"She acted in— Emma Watson!"

"We were just— Gina Rodriguez!"

Okay seriously, what the fuck.

"WOO!" Cherry squealed, giving her a high five, then it started turning into making out. Oh my goodness. I turned to Tom, smiling.

"So... what else is new?"

"Shut up." He waved me off, watching closely. "Boy if you don't go pick up a bible, before I smack you." I lifted my hand up.

"I'm just kidding." He laughs, removing his attention from them. "I feel like i'm interrupting, something." Oh they was gettin into it.

"Oh M Gee! I forgot I bought you something too!" I remembered, dragging him up by his hand. I ran upstairs, how could I have forgotten?

"Okay... ready?" I pulled him to the small hallway closet. He gleamed, wondering what was behind the door.

I opened it, lifting a customized skateboard up. Which was one of his very, many hobbies.

"I was at the mall, it was really random. I just picked it up, and decided why not!" I handed it to him, it was nowhere near as meaningful as his gift was, but I think he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Tom runs his fingers against the exterior, smiling to himself. "I love it." He leans it up against the wall, grabbing my chin with two fingers. Tom brings my head up, embracing me into a kiss.

Our lips smacked, as we pulled away.

"I think you're going to love Minnesota, though our house over there is more cozy rather then modern, it feels more homey."

Our house.

"I love cozy." I truly did, you didn't need a fancy place for it to be a good home. You just needed to live there with the right person.

"Oh yeah! I got on birth control last month, so no big deal. Just wanted to put that out there." I randomly, mentioned. Just now thinking of it.

"Oh yeah?" He gripped on my chin, tighter.