𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

I held Tom's hand, getting out of the hot tub

All of them turned their attention to us. "Where are you going?" Cherry asked, looking us up and down. I looked to Tom, trying to come up with an excuse. "Um...." I trailed off.

"Bible study?" Tom lied, dragging me away.

"Any of you can spend the night here if you want!" I shouted, running after him.

"My room or yours?" He questioned, looking at both doors, which were right beside each other. "I don't care! It's all the same to me!"

"My room, my beds less creaky." He pulled me inside, closing the door shut.

I took off my bathing suit in record time, while he locked the door. Milliseconds went by, before I felt his lips, smashing against mine.

Tom gives me a boost up, letting my legs wrap around his waist. I felt my bare back, getting pinned against the cold wall.

I let my grip around his neck stay tight as could be, his tongue disheveling into ever crook and cranny of my mouth.

"No teasing." I whimpered, already craving for him to touch me. "No baby, no teasing." Tom moves his kiss, down my body, holding me up higher. "Ah!" I moaned, feeling him toy with the soft bud, of my hardened nipples.

"Bed, now please." I pointed over to it, he places one hand firmly on my back, walking over to the bed. Tom throws me onto it, my body bouncing against the mattress.

"Condoms." I muttered, as he got on top of me. "Shit, they're in my car." He opened his bedside drawer, getting off of me.

"So, go get one!" I placed my fingertips on my temple, I was already getting impatient.

"Fuck, I don't wanna go out there." He started to lift his window up. "What are you doing?!" I sat up, in his bed. "Tom just go to your car!"

"No, i'm not going in the garage, it's cold in there." He waved me off. He stuck his head out the window, that was overlooking the backyard.

"Does anyone have a condom!?" He shouted, looking down. Was this bitch really serious right now? What did he expect?

For them to launch it mid air?

"What happened to bible study!?" I heard Bill's teasing voice. I did not have time for this right now. "Just throw me, one man, actually, two! Maybe three?" Tom's voice squeaked.

"There's some in my wallet, you know if you want to come down here and get it, fatass!" Bill remarked. "Don't be a bitch Bill!" He groaned.

I suddenly saw three condoms being thrown across the room, damn that was a nice toss.

"You owe me three condoms now, we all know my dick is bigger then yours though so—" Tom slammed the window shut, before Bill could finish talking, brotherly love, am I right?