𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

"They're gonna believe i've actually been teaching you something

"They're gonna believe i've actually been teaching you something." Tom laughs, as we walked up to my parents front door.

I was wearing some flare leggings, a grey-ish sweater, that said nike in bold letters on the front of it, a white long sleeve underneath, letting the hem of the white top, show a little bit.

A white headband, slicking my straightened hair back, with just white air-forces.

"That's the point." I knocked on the door, it seemed like his parents and Bill were already here, we were late but, it's okay.

My mom opened the door, raising her brows in approval at my very appropriate outfit for once.

"Have you actually been learning something?" She pulled me into a hug, kissing both my cheeks. "I've learned very much." I smiled.

"Yeah, she's practically memorized the whole bible by now." Tom joked, giving my mom a hug. I stepped inside, seeing our dads watching a soccer game. Bill sat there, un-phased by them.

"Liv!" He chirped, getting up.

I groaned, as he engulfed me in a hug. "It was so boring, thank god you're here now. I want to talk to you, about something!" He said, all giddy.

"Okay!" I nodded, enthusiastically. "Oh Tom." He rolled his eyes, seeing his brother.

"What did I do now?" He whines. "Nothing, you're just always there, following me around everywhere." Bill rolls his eyes.

I turned my focus from our conversation to my mom. "When's dinner gonna be ready?" I asked.

"Soon, just making some last finishing touches." She responded, Tom's mom waved a hello to me, as she sat on one of the stools, drinking some red wine. I smiled and waved back.

"You have to show me your room here! Come on! Tom you're not welcome." Bill grabbed my hand, running upstairs.

"Oh my god your room is so cute!" He said, sarcastically before he closed the door, suddenly getting all serious.

"So, spill!" He sat on my vanity chair.

"Spill what?" I wiggled my brows. "You and Tom!" He clarified. "Oh yeah! Um... we have feelings for each other?" I tilted my head, giving an undeceiving tone of voice.

"Yeah, okay... we've been known that, I mean what's happened, are you together now? Have you had sex? Have you kissed him?—" He started to ramble on, and on.