5 Talking with God?

Part 5 Talking with God?

"I agree I tortured her... I agree I did that senselessly but I wholeheartedly want to make her happy. If you are a God, you would have known that"

Arnav frowned. What was he talking about? With whom he was talking? GOD...! What the...! Whom did he torture senselessly? Why did he lose his sense? What happened that he lost his senses and tortured someone? If he tortured HER, then why did he want to make her HAPPY? Who was HER? Was she the FALLING GIRL? Who the hell was she? Why was he getting flashes repeatedly? Was the flashes related to his life? Was that going to happen in his life in the future? Was he going to meet the girl in the upcoming days?

Did something happen in his life without his knowledge? Or... was something going to happen? If it is true, how did he sense his future? How could it be possible? Was he going to meet the one he wanted to make happy?

One thing was clear. He became confused only after the arrival of the girl... Khushi. He thought right but he could not think she was the FALLING GIRL because there was no match between them... not even a single point that made him think in the path, until Khushi stood in front of him in the RED saree.

That was the point where everything changed upside down. Two opposite poles that had no single match in them started adjusting everything between them.

Arnav got stuck

Arnav got stuck... no... he forgot himself, forgot the photo shoot, forgot AR, he forgot everything, seeing her in RED saree. That was the point he realized for the first time that something UNKNOWN was happening within. He didn't know why his mind got stuck in her.

He was annoyed not with Khushi but with himself for being weak. He didn't know Lavanya was noticing his changed expression. She was shocked as well as furious. She had never seen such a soft gesture in him ever before.

That was when he got a call from Sharma that irritated Arnav as he was in another confusion. Attending the call, he said,

"Mr. Sharma, Lavanya will deal with the building issue from hereon. Stop calling me" he disconnected the call.

Sharma called Lavanya and told her, Arnav want her to deal the issue.

"What do you want me to do?" Lavanya asked.

"I need someone to come to the site to examine, madam. If you get the report through your staff it will give ASR satisfaction"

"Ok, I will send someone tomorrow"

"Ok, madam. Thank you" Sharma disconnected the call.

An idea sparkled in Lavanya's mind. She came to Arnav's cabin and saw him leaning on his seat, closing his eyes.

"ASR..."

Arnav looked at her and got confusion. What was Lavanya's role in his life? She understood him, she was ready to be in LIVE-IN relationship with him only because he didn't have faith in wedding. Was that girl Lavanya? Was he wanted to make Lavanya happy? No... there was no way possible for Lavanya to be the girl. He could not believe he would beg God for Lavanya. If it was so, would his relationship with Lavanya not work? Won't his life be like what he planning? Could not he write his own destiny?