37 I Love You Damn It

Part 37 I Love You Damn It

"He has forgotten everything that RECENTLY happened in his life... maybe, three or four years' happenstance..."

Arnav and Akash looked at each other horrified.

"What should we do Doctor?" Akash asked.

"He could not remember anything even though you told him about the recent happenings. It's a waste of time. He could not remember anything. Just go with the flow"

"Can't we treat him?"

"If you think it is necessary, consult a psychiatrist. He will suggest you a treatment,"

"Thank you, doctor"

"Welcome," The doctor went.

"What's this Bhai? What are we going to do now?"

"Let's wait and watch"

They saw a nurse giving Shyam an injection. They came to him.

"Sir, the doctor asked me to give him a sleeping injection. He is confused. He needs rest. Let him sleep for a while" the nurse said.

Arnav nodded ok.

"Sale Sahib, please take me home. This atmosphere sucks" Shyam said lying on the bed comfortably.

His eyes were drowsy. It seemed the injection started working. He dozed off within a few minutes.

Arnav gestured to Akash. They came out of the ward and headed to the car. Akash was silent until they got into the car. They put on their seatbelts.

"Bhai, are you going to take him home?" Akash asked wearily.

Arnav looked at him and asked,

"Do we have a choice?"

"But, Bhai..."

"He forgot the recent happenings. That means he was the OLD Shyam when he married Di. What could you do with him?"

"Bhai..."

"Mmm?"

"I don't trust him," Akash said.

Arnav smirked. Akash understood he too didn't trust him.

"But, why did he perform this drama? What's necessary? Is there any chance for him to know about the Diamond set issue?" Akash tried to connect the dots.

"I'm also thinking the same"

"I think he should have seen them visiting RM"

Arnav nodded yes.

"If you also have the doubt, why do you think of bringing him to RM?" Akash asked.

"To watch him closely... is not keeping our enemy in our eyesight a good idea?"

Akash became thoughtful.

"Shyam is a dangerous man I have never seen. It's not wise to let him do things without our knowledge. Let us watch him"

Akash sighed.

"Why did that man come into our family...? That too to Di's life?" Akash was annoyed.

Arnav didn't answer but concentrated on the road. What could he say? There was no answer to some questions.

They reached RM. Raizada women were sitting... or, maybe waiting for them in the living room.

"Chotte, what happened?" Nani asked.

"Shyam lost his memory..." Arnav said observing Anjali.

"Whaaat?" Nani and Manorama were shocked.

Anjali looked at him perplexed.