47 Gift

Part 47 Gift

"Happy Birthday, Khushiji," Anjali said.

Everyone looked at Anjali with disbelief, including Khushi.

"Thank you Di..." Her eyes pooled up and it was obvious.

People could not believe Anjali wished Khushi on her birthday. Arnav and Akash were glad as their plan worked. They believed Anjali would not be firm if she understood the truth even though it was hard.

NK removed his mobile and checked the calendar.

"Oh, yes... how did I forget it's your birthday?" NK said feeling sad.

Arnav looked at Khushi and asked,

"Is it your birthday, today?"

"This is too bad, Nannav...you don't even know your wife's birthday..." NK countered.

Arnav looked at Khushi awkwardly.

"Happy birthday Khushiji" NK wished.

"Thank you Nanneji" Khushi said.

"Happy Birthday, Khushiji" Akash wished.

"Thank you, Jeejaji"

"Di, how do you know it's Khushi's birthday?" Arnav asked Anjali.

"Lavanya asked Khushi once. She told us and I noted it down" Anjali smiled.

"Oh..."

"I will prepare jalabe for you" Anjali added making people dumbfounded.

Khushi was also dumbfounded for another reason. She was planning to leave RM for a reason as she didn't want Raizadas to feel irritated because of her. She knew Arnav was not fine with her decision but she believed she could make him understand. But now, Anjali herself wished her and was ready to make jelabie for her birthday. She didn't know what to do because she didn't want to ignore Anjali's kindness. Yet, she didn't want Anjali to work in this condition.

"I'm going to Buaji's house, Di..." Khushi said hesitatingly.

"No problem... you can eat it in the evening" Anjali said making Khushi stuck.

"Won't you?" Anjali asked.

Arnav was looking at Khushi nervously as if, Khushi should not mess up when everything was falling at the right place. He knew Anjali purposely asked that to stop Khushi from staying at Buaji's house. Khushi nodded yes smilingly. Arnav and Akash huffed in relief. They smiled at each other because they saw relief in Anjali's face. They knew if Anjali didn't show bitterness to Khushi, no one from RM would do that.

After that, there were no talks in the dining. All of them were satisfied even though they had no idea about Anajli's state of mind.

After breakfast, Khushi went to the kitchen to keep the bowls back. Payal helped her.

"Chotte..." Anjali called him.

Everyone looked at her.

"Di?"

"Buy a good birthday gift for Khushiji..."

Arnav nodded ok smiling.

"Don't forget to WISH her" she hinted as she knew how GOOD he was in wishing others.

Arnav was stuck.

"It's not as hard as you think..." She smiled.

Arnav chuckled and others smiled. Anjali went to her room.

"I can't believe Anjali bitiya became normal..." Manorama said.

"I too can't believe this. I don't know how she became normal so quickly," Nani said.