15 Shyam's Effort

Part 15 Shyam's Effort

"He is my Jeejaji" Arnav showed his purse to Khushi.

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, seeing Shyam with Anjali. Her change of facial expression told him the truth.

"Whaaat? Is he your Jeejaji?"

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi became restless. If he was Arnav's jeejaji, why did he say he had no one? He was married to Anjali but said unmarried. Why did he lie to them? Guptas were thinking Shyam was a Demigod. They respected him like anything in this world. Why did Shyam play with them?

"I hope he is not the one who stays in your house," Arnav said.

Khushi gulped down hard.

"He is the one..." she said hesitating.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know why he lied to us, Arnavji. I can't conclude why he said he has no one" she said restlessly.

"Ok, relax...

"I'm going to tell everyone about him... I'm not going to leave him"

"No... don't do that right away. We will talk about it later"

"But, why, Arnavji?"

"Do you know why he does this?"

She nodded no.

"I want to know his REAL intention. If you revealed him, we will not know that. Let him think he is smart. Just watch him out and find out why he is doing that"

Khushi was thoughtful.

"Only you can do that, Khushi...! I want to know who my sister's husband is! Please do it, Khushi"

Khushi nodded ok, slowly.

"Just observe him... I will also do it from my side"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Be careful. He should not know you are watching him. Make sure your behavior is normal. If he finds a difference, he will change his way of approaching"

"I don't know I could do that because pretext is not my cup of tea. I show my emotions on my face...!" Khushi sighed.

Arnav smiled.

"It's for just a few days. Without your help, I can't do it..."

"Ok..." she pouted.

"Update me often"

"Mmm"

"Thanks"

Arnav came to the living room and sat next to Akash. Khushi brought snacks and tea for Raizadas. She thought something and looked at Buaji.

"Buaji, where is Shyamji? He was here until they came?" she intentionally asked to get Anjali's attention.

"Haan, beta... he was here only. How did he leave the place without our knowledge? Why?" Shashi asked.

"I think he should have gone out through the window," Khushi said.

"Yes, there is no way other than the window," Shashi said thoughtfully.

Arnav controlled his smile.

"Whom you are talking about Khushiji?" Anjali asked.

"A paying guest called Shyam is staying at our house. He was here a few minutes ago. He was here until we opened the door. suddenly he vanished. Don't know why" Khushi said making a confused face.