48 Gut Instinct again

Part 48 Gut Instinct again

Buaji asked Khushi to do Harti. She nodded ok and took the plate to do Harti. As she didn't expect, Arnav came forward and clutched the plate to do Harti with Khushi. Khushi looked at him perplexed as she didn't expect the great Arnav Singh Raizada would like to do Harti who had not had faith in God. From when ASR started doing such things? She smiled at him with gratefulness as she knew he was doing that for her.

They circled the plate together. Buaji and Garima smiled at each other with joy and satisfaction but Arnav didn't notice their joy-filled faces as he felt something in his heart. It didn't give him a good vibration. His inner-self told him something and it indeed had a bad vibration.

What did his Gut Instinct want to tell him? Did it alert him? He wondered, how could he get the same feeling now also? He looked at the DM's idol perplexed. Was that a gift he got from God?

Khushi kept the plate down and extended a laddoo towards him. he bit it slightly and fed the remaining to her. Khushi ate it delightedly.

Gupta women asked him to have breakfast with them and Arnav had no intention to deny it. Though he accepted their request, his mind was not on the breakfast but only on his instinct. Was something going to happen? Was Shyam planning to knock them down? Or, he was trying to step into RM again? If he came to RM, what would be Anajli's reaction? What else? She would like to be with him. The only problem that made him nervous was this. What would he do if Anjali demanded Shyam's comeback?

Buaji tried to keep one more Poori on Arnav's plate but Khushi stopped her.

"Buaji, Arnavji should not eat oily items. Don't compel him" she said.

"It's ok, Khushi, nothing will happen if I eat them once"

"Why should you take a risk Arnavji?"

"It's ok, Khushi..."

Taking the poori from Buaji, Arnav ate them.

After finishing breakfast, Arnav and Khushi took Gupta's leave. Arnav started the car.

"Thanks, Khushi," he said for saving him from Buaji by lying about the handbag.

"Thanks for?"

"For everything..."

Khushi looked at him perplexed. She saw their car traveling in some other route.

"Arnavji, are we going somewhere else?"

Arnav nodded yes but didn't say where was he taking her. So, she didn't ask him where were they going. If he wanted to tell her, he would tell her. She knew that. however, she was going to know the destination. So, she stayed quiet but curiously.

Khushi was surprised when Arnav stopped the car in front of the temple in which they got married. Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"Let's go..." Arnav got out of the car and came to Khushi's side, just like how he did on their wedding day but this time, he opened the door and waited for her to get out of the car, instead of pulling her harshly.

Khushi got down, looking at him. She followed him as Arnav walked to the temple. Khushi stood in front of DM's idol and prayed as usual. Arnav waited for her to complete the prayer. She opened her eyes slowly. In no time, Arnav filled her partition with vermillion, giving her mixed feelings.

"Khushi, I'm taking my words back..."

"What words, Arnavji?"

"Don't you remember what I said on our wedding day?"