Chapter 50

Previously on Chapter 49

I lean my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I feel his chest rise and fall rhythmically. I snuggle closer to him and he respond by tightening his arms. I'm happy... so happy that I can be in his arms again.

-Our Love Is Forever-

Y/N P.O.V

A few months have passed since I've regained all of my memories from my past life. Giyuu and I have moved in together, wanting to spend every single seconds with one another. I don't want to miss out any seconds of it.

The chirping noises from the birds outside our shared home, slowly wakes me up from my deep slumber. I slowly open my eyes. I find myself staring into a pair of blue eyes.

Giyuu is just staring at me with his cheek resting on his knuckles, propping himself up with his elbow

Giyuu is just staring at me with his cheek resting on his knuckles, propping himself up with his elbow. I jump at the how close  his face is with mine. A soft smile appears on his face at my reaction.

"It's too early to be startling me, Giyuu..." I said. He let out a chuckle. He wrap his arms around my waist, and pulls me close. I place my head on his chest as he keeps on laughing at my reaction. "Stop laughing at me" I said, whining softly.

"Sorry... I just couldn't help it when you're being so cute" he said, placing his hand on the back of my head as I press my face against his chest. I feel my cheeks starting to get warm because of his comment. His hand gently run through my hair.

"We should get ready. Today is graduation day" I said. I pull away to look at him. "We don't want to be late..." I said. He smiles at me and nods his head. I move to stand up only for him to pull me back down. I yelp in fright at his sudden move.

"Kiss first?" He said. I roll my eyes and give his cheek a gentle peck. "That's not a kiss, you little tease" he said, pouting at me. I let out a huffed at what he said.

"What are you talking about. That is a k-" I try to say, but my sentence got cut off by him as he presses his lips against mine. I smile between the kiss and kisses him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he deepen the kiss.

"That is a kiss. A kiss on the cheek doesn't count. So if you want to kiss me... do it properly, okay?" He said. I let out a laugh and gently nudge my nose against his. He smiled softly at me as he peck my lips again.

"Whatever you say, boss" I said. He pouted at the name I used to address him. I raise an eyebrow at his reaction. "What?" I asked.

"I like 'honey' or 'love' better..." he said, making me let out a giggle. I turn us around so I'm the one laying on top of him. I lean down so my face is close to his. I smile softly and kisses his nose.

"Okay, my love" I said, making him smile happily. He leans up to kiss me. But I quickly stand up before his lips could touch mine. He whine at my action which makes me laugh even more. "Come on, Giyuu... we'd be late" I said.