1.14 - heart-warming kiss

Seeing Ke Qi tearing up the disguise, Lu Jue sneered: "Have you worked for more than ten years, or have you just made jokes for more than ten years? And you stole the design draft, betrayed the company's interests, and caused losses to the company. Who is responsible and who compensates? Shouldn't it be you? Really? Don't talk like you've been greatly wronged."

  "How about I go and ask people outside now if there is anything wrong with the company's results?"

  Ke Qi's chest heaved with anger: "Lu Jue, you——"

  "Uncle-in-law, you are not young anymore, so don't yell."

  Lu Jue didn't give Ke Qi any face: "And according to what you said, after working for the company for more than ten years, wouldn't it be better to continue to be content? Why do you have to do this kind of thing? Do you know what this is called? This is called self-indulgence. It's really that you can't survive for committing evil, you want to commit suicide, and you blame others for being merciless ."

  Ke Qi's eyes were about to burst. He pointed at Lu Jue and said "you" several times in a row. He was almost too angry to speak.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: [...Wow, everything, look at Lu Fangru's expression, he's about to explode! 】

  System: [Aren't you going to stop it? 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao said indifferently: [Stop what? 】

  System: [Male protagonist, although what he said is right, his attitude is really a bit aggressive...]

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: [But I think Lu Jue did it on purpose. 】

  System: [What do you mean? 】

  Although Lu Fangru's face was ugly and she seemed dissatisfied with Lu Jue's aggressive tone, she still suppressed her temper and did not speak.

  It can be seen that Lu Fanggru agrees with the content of what Lu Jue said.

  Because Ke Qi is not only an old man in the company for more than ten years, but also an acquaintance of the Lu family. What he did was tantamount to a double betrayal.

  ——So Lu Fangru couldn't understand it, and was even less willing to easily forgive Ke Qi for doing such a thing.

  Furthermore, putting aside the personal issues, Ke Qi's actions do need to be dealt with seriously, and he definitely cannot continue to stay in the company.

  Probably realizing that there was no room for maneuver in Lu Fangru's toughness under her silent attitude, Ke Qi's face turned green and white, extremely ugly.

  ——He never thought that he would be exposed so quickly, and he never thought that Lu Fangru and Lu Jue would be so merciless and even embarrass him in public!

  "So you really want to kill me to death, right?!"

  Looking at Ke Qi, who was emotionally unstable and even angry, Lu Fangru frowned and said in a deep voice: "It's not that we want to kill you, it's that you did something wrong. We just act in accordance with the company's rules and regulations. Ke Qi, there is no rule without rules." , if you hadn't done such a thing, you wouldn't have..."

  "What a rule-free person!"

  Ke Qi interrupted Lu Fangru angrily: "What the rules are, it's not you, Lu Fangru, who has the final say! I have worked hard in this company for more than ten years. Even if I have no credit, I still have hard work! But as a result, these ten I have been in this bad manager's position for several years and there has never been any change!"