2.3 - Don't be angry

Qin Hexuan has been living on the first floor and in the servants' room for more than 20 years.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't dare to speak.

  "You can come back here if you want. From today on, you are the servant of this family. Do you understand?"

  Qin Hexuan stared down at Zhu Xiaoxiao: "Otherwise, why do you think I will support you and let you live and eat in this house for free?"

  Obviously, there's a price to pay for coming back here.

  There are two paths in front of him at this time, one is to stay and change from a young master to a servant, the other is to turn around and leave but leave his dignity behind.

  Anyone with a bit of self-respect will choose the second path.

  After all, staying here not only means a change in status gap, but also means more humiliation is coming.

  But Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't have this sense of crisis, and he didn't even have the brain to create a sense of crisis.

  After the initial dissatisfaction and embarrassment passed, he weighed the pros and cons of staying and joking. If he started to move bricks again, he would really be ruined.

  Don't move bricks, there's nothing wrong with being a servant.

  There is food, drink, and a free house to live in. It's just a matter of changing rooms. Qin Hexuan can live there for more than 20 years, so there's nothing he can't live in.

  Thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem so unacceptable. It's pretty good.

  After successful self-hypnosis, Zhu Xiaoxiaoledian nodded: "I want to stay, don't drive me away, brother, I can do anything."

  Qin Hexuan frowned.

  After a while, he said: "Don't call me brother."

  nausea.

  I've never called it before, so why can I call it so smoothly now?

  Zhu Xiaoxiao rubbed his nose: "Then what should I call you?"

  "What was your name before?" Qin Hexuan asked deliberately.

  Of course he knew what Zhu Xiaoxiao called him before. Apart from his full name, it was just hello, hey, then who...

  He asked this deliberately now just to embarrass Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  "before......"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's bright black eyes flickered for a moment, and a touch of pink appeared on her snow-white cheeks: "Whatever I called you before, it's not appropriate now."

  He said it bluntly and boldly, as if he didn't understand the embarrassment at all.

  "How about I call you Mr. Qin?"

  Qin Hexuan was indifferent and speechless.

  Mr. Qin... Is this sarcasm or what does it mean?

  "Call me whatever you like."

  It's just a title, it doesn't matter.

  Since the other party is not embarrassed, why should he be serious?

  "Okay, then I'll call you brother." Zhu Xiaoxiao smiled flatteringly at Qin Hexuan.

  Qin Hexuan turned his head and didn't want to pay attention to Zhu Xiaoxiao.