6.6 - Can't find anyone?

"Brother Wei?"

  Wei Jihong came out of the study and met Ji Xingya.

  Ji Xingya's face didn't look very good, and Wei Jihong frowned: "Miss, didn't you sleep well at night?"

  "Well...sort of."

  Ji Xingya smiled with her eyes wide open and tilted her head: "Brother Wei and dad are talking about something in the study?"

  "The discussion is over." Wei Jihong replied.

  "oh......"

  Ji Xingya curled her fingers and pursed her lips again.

  She couldn't see her expression, so she didn't know that her face was very pale and helpless at this time. Wei Jihong was about to go downstairs and stopped beside Ji Xingya: "Is something wrong, Miss? It happened. What?"

  Ji Xingya whispered: "Isn't it my birthday yesterday? I...I suddenly thought of my parents."

  "In my impression, my father never mentioned my parents much."

  "Brother Wei, do you know who my parents are? I want to know..."

  Wei Jihong paused and didn't speak for a while.

  Ji Xingya's eyes were confused: "Brother Wei?"

  She pursed her lips and asked further: "Brother Wei, you have been with dad all the time. You should also know my parents, right? Can't you tell me?"

  "Miss, since Sir didn't mention your parents, he certainly has his own reasons." Wei Jihong said.

  This means I don't want to say it.

  Ji Xingya's expression darkened and her fingers completely curled up.

  She lowered her head silently, and after a long while she said, "I understand."

  Seeing Ji Xingya's expression, Wei Jihong also felt a little hesitant and embarrassed, but he still had things to do, and he really had nothing to say, so he said sorry to Ji Xingya, then turned and went downstairs. .

  After Wei Jihong went downstairs, Ji Xingya turned around and returned to her room. She sat on the bed in despair, hiding her face for a while and crying. Last night, she was dubious about He Yuzhi's words, although she knew that He Yuzhi had nothing to lie to. His place, but given his age, Ji Ning's kindness to him is not fake.

  So Ji Xingya didn't want to believe that her birth was caused by Ji Ning's intimidation of her parents, so she wanted to tentatively ask Wei Jihong, but Wei Jihong chose not to answer, and her father didn't have any News, is it true...

  Ji Xingya turned around and lay on the bed.

  She never imagined that her world would become like this.

  If things were really as He Yuzhi said...if her mother's death and father's disappearance were really related to Ji Ning, what would she do? Ji Xingya suddenly realized what it meant when she brought He Yuzhi to Ji Ning. On one hand, she was her biological parents, and on the other hand, Ji Ning treated her as if she were her own...

  Ji Xingya was so flustered yesterday that she could only hold He Yuzhi's hand, but in fact she was still hesitant in her heart. She couldn't believe it, and she didn't want to believe it. Every time she told He Yuzhi, Ji Ning really loved her. It's very good, this is all from the heart, but it seems that He Yuzhi has never taken it seriously, as if he believes that there is something wrong with Ji Ning...