5.11 - The heart is beating fast

The trace of the dead tree is hard to find, but when the dead tree blooms, it will float out tiny bits of information. This is the only information that can be captured.

  At the same time, this also means that the fruits of death and life on the tree of death and life are about to mature.

  When the two of them were searching in Jiuchongyuan, they would occasionally meet other monks, but they would not have any conversation with each other. They would even avoid each other very quickly. In a place like Jiuchongyuan, unless they are close people, they will never talk to each other. Don't get close to other people easily, otherwise, you won't know how you died.

  Some people come to Jiuchongyuan to experience life and death, while others come for the same purpose as them, for the fruits of death and life.

  After all, the words "death and life" are enough to see the effectiveness of this fruit.

  If the Ice Light Grass is a rare treasure, then the Dead Life Fruit is an important treasure.

  Great treasures are hard to find, but once they are found, everyone will fight for them.

  Because the ripening period of the dead fruit is uncertain, the people who appear here basically want to try their luck, so the atmosphere is not very tense, but if the dead fruit matures during this period, then maybe it will happen.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao and Zong Yan started searching from the first level of the Nine Layers Abyss. During this period, they never found any trace of the Tree of Life and Death. However, Zhu Xiaoxiao was not in a hurry. After all, the male protagonist with the blackening value is also a male protagonist. The male protagonist's aura and luck It still exists, and it will only be a matter of time before the Tree of Life and Death appears.

  From the first floor to the second floor, and then to the third floor, the two of them were already a little embarrassed.

  Jiuchongyuan is worthy of being called a place of death. From the first level to the difficulty of escaping from the monsters all over the place, to the second level to experiencing the pain of thin spiritual energy, to the third level to struggling for survival without any vegetation, each level of the environment becomes more and more difficult. It was unbearable.

  There is no trace of the dead tree on the third level either.

  "It seems we are going down to the fourth floor." Zong Yan said, then glanced at Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  It took them half a month to find the third level from the first level of Jiuchongyuan. During this half month, the two of them ate and lived together, slept in the open air, depended on each other, and could support each other. ...This is a feeling Zong Yan has never felt before.

  The environment in Jiuchongyuan is harsh and there are crises everywhere, but Zong Yan has never felt so at ease.

  He also had the same selfish motives as Yang Haoyu.

  If possible, he hoped that Ruan Qingyun in front of him would never disappear.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao looked back at Zong Yan and smiled at Zong Yan.

  Zong Yan coughed lightly, turned away his eyes, and whispered: "It's nothing."

  "Am I embarrassed now?" Zhu Xiaoxiao approached Zong Yan and asked.

  Looking at the face so close, Zong Yan was a little startled. Then he noticed a gray stain on Zhu Xiaoxiao's face. It probably got it from someone who didn't know when before. After all, in Jiuchongyuan, life-saving is the most important thing. , there is not much time to organize your appearance.