4.9 - I hope my performance can satisfy you

No......

  Not yet...

  The moment the tip touched the little tabby cat's back, and after feeling his rising and falling breathing, it stopped instantly.

  Huo Yan thought to himself that at least the civet cat hadn't given up on him yet.

  He still has time.

  But......

  Obviously he still has time, and the decision Ci Huamao made before was also beneficial to him, so why does he still feel so irritable...

  The violent emotions constantly rising in his heart kept urging him to do something.

  Huo Yan looked at the civet cat sleeping soundly on his chest with an expressionless face. The dangling tentacles were still pressed against the undulating back of the civet cat. He could just take this opportunity to tie up the kitten and block him with the tips of its tentacles. mouth, until all the bones in his body are crushed, and no one will notice this scene.

  Even after killing the head of the East District family, he will fall into a dangerous situation, but the East District will fall into chaos. At this time... No, he can't do this. Even if he doesn't care about the death of the civet cat, the East District will fall into chaos. After the chaos, he was not the one who benefited.

  Thinking like this, Huo Yan's tentacles that had been tense finally slowly retracted——

  That's right, he just didn't want to take advantage of others, and he didn't want to be controlled by the violent emotions in his heart, so he didn't want to take action.

  This tabby cat is so arrogant, sooner or later it will suffer.

  Don't rush.

  When Huo Yan lowered his tentacles slowly, he happened to bump into the body of the little tabby cat. He saw the tabby cat snorting softly. He was caught off guard and turned over. He stretched out his two small claws and took his tentacle into his arms. Inside - this tentacle that was full of murderous intent just now fell into the arms of the civet cat.

  The little raccoon cat was lying on its back, with its hind paws facing the sky, its front paws holding its tentacles, and its two small ears pressed against his chest. The downy touch was particularly vivid, which was different from the touch of his skin. It was also a touch he rarely saw when living in the South District. It looked like it had warmth.

  In fact, it does feel warm when touched.

  However, this feeling cannot belong to him for a long time.

  Huo Yan's black and white eyes flashed. This was the second time that he felt this kind of warm, ups and downs of breathing on his chest, rising and falling. In the empty room, it showed that he was not alone. People, and this is also a rare creature that is willing to get close to him...

  The little tabby cat on the chest is so close that you can touch it with just a stretch of your hand.

  Huo Yan moved his fingertips, raised his hand as if he was bewitched, and carefully touched the thin ears of the civet cat.

  The hair on it is the smallest and most sensitive.

  At the slightest touch, the little ears immediately twitched twice quickly.

  The little raccoon cat's soft humming sound could also be heard in his ears, and his four paws seemed to be shaking once or twice.

  Huo Yan lightly touched his ear with his fingertips, then subconsciously stuffed his tentacles into the little raccoon cat's arms.