10.3 - So you are so beautiful

The moment Zhu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, Xia He and Qiu Sui headed towards the leader. The thugs behind wanted to come forward, but were quickly beaten to death. The leader was an embroidered pillow, holding his head and screaming. Wow.

  "This is unreasonable! Do you know who I am! Young Master, I am from Wanjian Sect!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's face was still full of gloom: "Really? Then cut off the hand of this waste. I'm sure Wan Jian Sect won't want this waste that can't even use a sword. Even if I'm doing a favor today, "

  "ah--"

  After a while, Xu Xiuran was held down by Xia He, and he knelt on the ground with a thud. Then he grabbed his hair and forced him to raise his head.

  "Ah, he is also a handsome young man. Why are his eyes so hard to use and his mouth so smelly?" Xia He said regretfully, and then he bent his fingers and claws and actually wanted to dig out Xu Xiuran's eyes.

  "Don't, don't, don't, I was wrong! I was really wrong! I just didn't know what to say, talking nonsense!" Xu Xiuran cried and begged.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted coldly: "It's too late! You have taken over the two things I hate most in my life! Dig them out! Goug out your eyes first, then chop off your hands!"

  Xu Xiuran stared in horror, suddenly noticed the monk next to him, and immediately begged: "Monk...Master, save me! Please..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao felt the hand holding his wrist tighten: "What, monk, do you want me to let him go?"

  Yuan Ming recited the Buddha's name in a calm voice: "Sin will not lead to death."

  "Joke! You think his crime is not worthy of death, but I think his crime is extremely heinous!" Zhu Xiaoxiao turned his head and "gazed" at Yuan Ming with his dull eyes. His voice was cold and hard, but there was no reason for his grievance: "I have been a child since I was born. I am blind and have never seen this world before, but as soon as he came here, he made fun of my eyes and appearance!"

  "I don't care about appearance, but I can't care about being blind. Monk, you don't understand..."

  Yuan Ming met Zhu Xiaoxiao's eyes and suddenly said: "If I can let the donor see it, can the donor give this person to me?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was stunned for a long time before speaking hoarsely: "You said...what? Monk, you said you could let me see it?! Are you really fake!"

  "What you see here is not what you see there."

  Yuan Ming felt the trembling of his wrist under his palm, and couldn't help but lower his voice: "I have a secret method that can transmit perception and borrow perception. That is to say, if the donor wants to see something, he can borrow my eyes and my sight. , that is, what I see is what the donor sees, if the donor is not willing..."

  "Yes! Why don't I want to!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's joy was beyond words and he could hardly restrain his excitement: "Monk, why are you so kind and willing to lend me your sight!"

  After saying that, he rushed over, hugged Yuan Ming's shoulders, stood on tiptoes, raised his head, and then gave a loud kiss that instantly echoed in the inn——

  "Thank you, monk, that's so kind of you."

  Xia He and Qiu Sui blinked. Xu Xiuran, whose hair was being pulled, saw this scene and his eyes widened: "Ah..."

  As for Yuan Ming, he was already frozen in place.

  Although the kiss was only at the corner of the mouth, but...