1.21 - Why should I fall in love with you

"Lu...Lu Jue, stop fighting, you're going to kill someone!"

  Seeing Gao Ming vomiting blood from the corner of his mouth, but Lu Jue still didn't stop, Zhu Xiaoxiao was so frightened that he rushed towards Lu Jue, fearing that Lu Jue would really beat him to death.

  "Lu Jue! Stop fighting!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao hugged Lu Jue's arm and tried to pull him up.

  Lu Jue glanced down at his arm, immediately stood up, took off his suit, and put it on him.

  The suit that brought Lu Jue's body temperature was very wide, covering Zhu Xiaoxiao's entire body, making him warm and safe.

  Gao Ming finally got a chance to breathe and lay on the ground in horror. For a long time, his legs were too weak to get up.

  Lu Jue put a suit on Zhu Xiaoxiao and walked towards Gao Ming wearing only a shirt. His muscles were not exaggerated, but he had a sense of presence and weight.

  "How dare you touch him."

  Lu Jue lifted Gao Ming up from the ground, then kneeled down and kicked Gao Ming in the abdomen.

  "cough--"

  "Team Leader Gao, did I ever tell you to stay away from him?"

  Lu Jue narrowed his eyes, and before Gao Ming could take a breath or speak, he pressed Gao Ming's back again, forcing him to kneel on the ground.

  "If not, please remember it clearly now!"

  "Also, don't let me see you continue to stay in the company and continue to appear in front of him. You know what to do, right?"

  "Ahem——"

  "Know...know..."

  Gao Ming was humiliated and aggrieved, but he could no longer think of any resistance. He knew that he was completely finished this time: "I know I was wrong, Lu Jue... No, no, Vice President Lu, I will resign when I get back." , resign immediately, please show your respect...I didn't know you still care about Jiang Qingluo..."

  Lu Jue said expressionlessly: "It seems it's my fault."

  "No, no, no, it's my fault, my fault!"

  Gao Ming looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao in fright and apologized repeatedly: "Jiang Qingluo, I'm sorry. I drank too much and couldn't help myself. I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao looked away: "I don't want to see him again."

  Lu Jue pushed Gao Ming away: "Go away——"

  Gao Ming immediately rolled and crawled to the ground.

  After the others left, Zhu Xiaoxiao sat on the sofa in a daze, dazed, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Lu Jue locked the door of the lounge and walked over, squatted down in front of Zhu Xiaoxiao, reached out and touched Zhu Xiaoxiao's face, and asked in a low voice: "Are you scared?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao came back to his senses, tilted his head slightly to avoid Lu Jue's fingers, and then realized that he was still wearing Lu Jue's suit, so he stood up silently, handed the suit to Lu Jue, and put on his own shirt and Come with the suit.

  Lu Jue frowned, then stood up and grabbed Zhu Xiaoxiao's wrist: "Speak!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao paused and whispered: "Thank you..."

  "That's not what I want to hear!"

  Lu Jue pulled Zhu Xiaoxiao into his arms, pinched Zhu Xiaoxiao's chin and forced him to raise his head and look at him: "Jiang Qingluo, why are you..."