3.28 - Just think of me as paying you back...

When Zhu Xiaoxiao regained consciousness slightly, before he opened his eyes, he heard the sound of waves crashing on the coast.

  The sound goes from small to loud, continuous and rattling, which is very annoying.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao frowned, where is this place?

  He seemed to be able to feel the humidity from the sea breeze, with a salty smell...

  "are you awake?"

  A familiar, slightly nervous hoarse voice came to my ears.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao woke up instantly.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, he found that his hands and feet were tied, and the place he was in should be an abandoned ferry.

  The car stopped not far ahead, with the sea water lapping against the dam behind him, and beside him was Li Mingzhi holding a knife.

  After taking off the hood, Liming Chi's appearance became even more relaxed, and he hadn't been seen for a while. He had an unkempt beard, his eyes were bloodshot, and his face was very pale and haggard. It was obvious that Liming Chi was having a very bad life. In addition, Liming Zhi's mood at this time was obviously not quite right.

  He was holding a knife in one hand and Zhu Xiaoxiao's cell phone in the other. He was looking down at Zhu Xiaoxiao's face, as if he was taking a picture of something.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was lying on the ground, the pain in the back of his neck was still clear. He looked at Liming Zhi's expression carefully and said in a gentle voice: "What are you doing?"

  Liming Zhi chuckled: "You'll know in a moment."

  After saying that, he actually said again: "Did you see it? He is here, but you have to move faster, and if you let me know that you brought someone else with you..."

  "Only by myself."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao opened his eyes wide instantly and looked at the mobile phone raised by Liming Zhi in disbelief.

  ——Ling Yu's voice actually came from there!

  "Li Mingzhi, what on earth do you want to do?!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao struggled to get up from the ground, but was kicked back to the ground by Liming Zhi.

  "Li Mingzhi! We agreed that you can't touch him!"

  Ling Yu's voice was filled with obvious anger.

  Liming Zhi snorted softly, his eyes flashing and said: "This is nothing to disturb him, but it seems that you really care about him..."

  Ling Yu didn't speak on the phone, but he could hear the sound of the car engine starting.

  That extremely fast voice seemed to hit Zhu Xiaoxiao's heart hard. Zhu Xiaoxiao wanted to open his mouth to speak, but Liming Zhi quickly hung up the phone.

  "What do you want to say?"

  Liming Zhi squatted down and pinched Zhu Xiaoxiao's chin: "Tell Ling Yu not to come over? Li Yan, when did you become so kind-hearted? And you actually wanted to report a warning to me. If not, I would have been there Downstairs in your house, I am really going to be killed by you, how could you do this to my uncle?"

  "Go away——"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao tilted his head hard and avoided Liming Zhi's hand, his eyes filled with disgust. At this moment, he finally no longer concealed his disgust for Liming Zhi.