4.16 - Why should we chase after you?

There are still traces of being scratched on Huo Yan's face, and the blood marks are still obvious. Against the background of his black and white mandarin duck eyes, coupled with his current expression, it feels inexplicably like he came back from a bloody battle, only to find that he was betrayed. , looks a bit ferocious, it's really inexplicable to call it a cat.

  "What does this have to do with you?!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao replied angrily, struggling to get rid of the entanglement of the tentacles: "Damn it, let me go!"

  However, as soon as he finished saying this, as if he was deliberately going against him, the tentacles tightened again.

  Huo Yan lowered his gaze and stared at the body bound by the tentacles. An extremely suppressed emotion flashed across his eyes. It was like this just now... Thinking of the scene he saw before, he became more and more anxious. The tentacles moved slowly, climbing on the boy's body, as if they were shouting something silently...

  At this moment, Zhu Xiaoxiao suddenly gasped, and his expression suddenly became a little strange...

  There is so much going on these days that there is no room to think about anything.

  In addition, it didn't touch any sensitive parts, so it was still within the range of suppression and tolerance.

  But now that he was wrapped by Huo Yan's tentacles, the familiar touch immediately aroused the desire deep in his heart. Without giving Zhu Xiaoxiao any time to react, it roared out and swept through his whole body, wherever it went, All of them caused quite a reaction, and dense longing seemed to be struggling on every part of the skin...

  ——This kind of longing that seems to come from the depths of the bone marrow is really torturous.

  As for how to relieve this tormenting situation, every previous experience and experience has already solved this problem.

  If it were before, Ci Huamao would have already taken action himself.

  But now, Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't want to give in at all, let alone accept Huo Yan's touch.

  He panted slightly and glared at Huo Yan. Because of this damn reaction, a touch of red appeared on his fair and tender cheeks, and he pursed his lips tightly and was stubborn. However, Huo Yan did not make any move after the tentacles paused. He and Zhu Xiaoxiao looked at each other. As if he had enough patience to make Zhu Xiaoxiao speak softly, he would not let anyone else.

  It felt like the time had become extremely long, and his skin began to turn red. While he was enduring it, he couldn't suppress the slight trembling of his body. The corners of the boy's eyes and the tip of his nose were flushed because he was trying to suppress it. He looked so pitiful, and he probably felt that it was a little bit... It was embarrassing, so I closed my eyes and didn't even want to look at Huo Yan anymore.

  At least you can deceive yourself and others.

  I seemed to hear a slight sigh, and then——

  "If you want it, just ask."

  Huo Yan did take the initiative to speak, but he still wanted Zhu Xiaoxiao to respond.

  I can't tell whether it was for bad reasons or for some other purpose.

  So the young man opened his eyes suddenly, his brown and moist eyes full of uncontrollable anger, but he stared at Huo Yan for a long time, suddenly twitched the corner of his mouth, and said: "I want it, you go Get that Lin Zao back for me. I felt pretty good about the electric shock just now. It was better than yours..."