5.13 - Without you, I am very happy

This wait lasted for a year.

  However, cultivation has no time, and a year flies by in a blink of an eye, but during this period, many things can happen.

  There are two most humane things:

  First, Zong Yan, the chief disciple of Wuyang Sect, died in Jiuchongyuan.

  Secondly, for some unknown reason, demon cultivators and monsters gradually became rampant again, often disrupting the town and causing many bad incidents.

  The impact of both events was widespread.

  Zong Yancai, the chief disciple of the Wuyang Sword Sect, once again became famous for defeating the Out-of-Body Stage at the Golden Core Stage. Who would have thought that he would be so jealous of the talent that he would die in the Nine Layers Abyss, which is embarrassing to say the least. However, the Liuxian Sect was originally He was extremely embarrassed because of Zong Yan, but after Zong Yan's death, he became hardened again. Since everyone was already dead, he pretended as if nothing had happened, which made people lament the impermanence of the world.

  In addition, demon cultivators and monsters are becoming more and more rampant.

  The monsters have no sanity and only know how to eat people, and the demon cultivators are even more cruel in their methods. They are disturbing everywhere. Although the cultivators are cultivating against the will of heaven, they also follow common sense and act for heaven. It is impossible to just sit idly by and ignore this, so the sects in various places discuss it. After a while, we will take turns to deal with the intrusions and attacks by monsters and demon cultivators in various places.

  "Master, everything is ready for Fengyang City."

  Yang Haoyu carefully looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao's expression: "You...do you want to see if there is anything else you need to bring?"

  "No need." Zhu Xiaoxiao said coldly.

  "Okay, Master."

  Yang Haoyu pursed his lips: "The disciple will inform you to go down and get ready to go."

  "Um."

  ............

  After exiting Qingyun Pavilion, Yang Haoyu breathed a sigh of relief.

  He glanced at Qingyun Pavilion again, with a complicated expression in his eyes.

  Ever since Master came back from Jiuchongyuan more than a year ago, people have become more indifferent, even more indifferent than before he lost his memory.

  Yang Haoyu didn't know exactly when his master regained his memory, and he didn't dare to ask, or even dare to ask his master and senior brother what happened in Jiuchongyuan. Just to take the fruit of death, senior brother actually... .Yang Haoyu still remembers that when he saw his master coming back alone, he couldn't even react and asked him why he didn't come back with his master.

  What was Master's reaction at that time?

  As if giving him a cold look, Yang Haoyu knew at that moment that the original master was back.

  But the senior brother will never come back.

  The eldest brother died in Jiuchongyuan.

  The master restored his memory and brought back the Fruit of Death and Life.

  After that, the fruit of death was fed to Master Zongjunyi. After he woke up, Yang Haoyu remembered what the master and that Master Zongjunyi had talked about alone. Then after that, that Master Zongjunyi He has always locked himself in the present, never taking a step out of his own residence.