2.15 - If you give me money, I won't resist

Qin Hexuan, his eldest brother, entered Zhu Xiaoxiao's room without any hesitation.

  Following Zhu Xiaoxiao, the two of them were almost close to each other...and then the servant's room was closed in front of his eyes in an instant.

  What happens inside the room?

  Will they...will they continue to do what they left unfinished?

  When he thought of this, Pei Deyu suddenly felt a thrill all over, and an inexplicable itching suddenly exploded from his back, rubbing along his spine and onto his scalp... Half of his body was numb... .

  Pei Deyu felt very ashamed.

  But he couldn't control it. Zhu Xiaoxiao's face kept popping up in his mind, as well as the red lips he saw before, which were shiny, like soaked fruits...

  He has always known that Zhu Xiaoxiao is very good-looking, with a noble young manly air, delicate and beautiful. At first glance, he looks like a baby that he has pampered and grown up, just like the expensive dolls in the window, even if he spends money to buy it When you come back, you must carefully provide it at home.

  But......

  Now this delicate young master actually does that kind of thing.

  That kind of...

  "Brother, what are you doing standing here?"

  Pei Dexin glanced at Pei Deyu, who was standing motionless on the stairs, and then followed Pei Deyu's line of sight to the servant's room where Zhu Xiaoxiao lived: "I just saw that my eldest brother seemed to have followed him in. They..."

  "They have nothing." Pei Deyu said subconsciously and quickly interrupted Pei Dexin.

  "ah?"

  Pei Dexin was a little confused: "Brother, I didn't say anything."

  What is he in a hurry for?

  Pei Deyu calmed down and realized that something was wrong with his reaction.

  He didn't dare to stand here anymore, and he didn't dare to think about the young master anymore, so he walked upstairs, not forgetting to drag Pei Dexin with him.

  "Let's go, don't worry about brother's affairs."

  Pei Dexin pouted: "How dare I care about my eldest brother's affairs? But brother, do you think the relationship between eldest brother and Qin Canxing is a bit strange? Why do I feel..."

  Pei Deyu stopped immediately and asked nervously: "What do you think? What's strange about the relationship between the two of them?"

  Ever since he broke through that scene, Pei Deyu has been in a state of restlessness, thinking about things, so he even forgot how to control the expression on his face.

  Pei Dexin paused and looked at Pei Deyu carefully.

  She did not answer Pei Deyu's question directly, but said slowly: "I also think you are a little strange today. What's wrong?"

  Of course, Pei Deyu would not give Pei Dexin a clear answer, so he changed the topic and asked Pei Dexin what gift he wanted for his birthday.

  The two brothers and sisters were born on the same day. They had a hard time when they were young, but they always gave each other gifts on their birthdays, and this has been the case all these years.

  Pei Dexin: "..."

  Seeing that Pei Deyu would definitely not answer her, Pei Dexin did not ask any more questions, so she smiled and answered Pei Deyu's question: "It's my birthday this year. Didn't my eldest brother say he wants to hold a birthday party for the two of us? Let's wait until then."