2.11 - A performance just for you

The noisy lights are eye-catching, and the center of the dance floor is like a boiling hot pot. The crowd is surging and moving crazily towards the center.

  But... not everyone is surging wildly.

  Ran Hao sat expressionless on his seat, not even daring to show any unnecessary emotions.

  He never expected that just because he sneaked away last time, this time his brother Xing gave him a big surgery - and actually brought Qin Hexuan with him!

  Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

  Don't dare to move at all!

  But he didn't dare to move, and Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't move.

  On the large and comfortable sofa, Qin Hexuan was still wearing the suit he had worn at work today, but he took off his coat, revealing a hazy blue shirt underneath.

  The tie had been torn off long ago and was missing. Compared to the well-dressed man during the day, Qin Hexuan was inexplicably more wild at this moment.

  With his meticulous hair hanging down on his forehead, paired with sharp and handsome eyebrows, and a tall and straight figure, he can be called a person in the gay circle.

  Even though Qin Hexuan seldom expressed his sexual orientation, many people flocked to him.

  And he is sitting in the gay bar now. Even though the excitement on the stage is enough to attract most people, many people still turn their attention to him.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao moved his buttocks, his shoulders were pressed by Qin Hexuan, and he was half imprisoned in front of him. He felt the constant gazes from around him, which made him feel quite uncomfortable.

  ——Why didn't you feel so uncomfortable last time?

  Zhu Xiaoxiao quietly looked at Qin Hexuan.

  I always feel that Qin Hexuan is a little different tonight.

  There is obviously no difference in the way they dress, but the color of their shirts has changed, so why is there nothing wrong with them?

  From the open collar of the shirt, one can vaguely glimpse the broad and strong chest, and the slender legs stretched out on the sofa. Even if they are wrapped under the suit pants, you can see that they are strong and strong. Both shirt cuffs are rolled up to the elbows. , revealing the same strong and slender arms and wrist bones...

  ——There is a strong hormonal atmosphere almost everywhere. No wonder many people don't look at the excitement on the stage, but start to pay attention here.

  Those hidden, blatant, eager, and depressed eyes are the most conducive proof of Qin Hexuan's strong hormones.

  The dangerous and intoxicating aura of aggression rushed towards the face, all rolled up and spread, making it impossible not to notice.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't bear it for some reason, and couldn't help but move his buttocks, but Qin Hexuan easily pulled him back with his hand.

  "Didn't you say you want to see it? Take a good look." Qin Hexuan said in a low voice.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao curled his lips and said dissatisfied: "But I want to go ahead and see..."

  "They're all people."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao said blankly: "...But I can squeeze in."

  Qin Hexuan glanced at Zhu Xiaoxiao and sneered.