9.5 - Hold the person and turn around and leave

Still the same sweet taste as before.

  Although there is no way to compare, this sweetness is real. The smell of flowers is not his imagination, nor is it an illusion, nor is it the fragrance of a bath.

  Yunchen's lips moved down, and he pressed the person into his arms. He put his lips to the neck to test, his eyes were dark, and he couldn't smell it with his nose, but he could taste it in his mouth - the floral fragrance here was more intense, like It is a flower in full bloom, red with teeth and claws, but the taste is sweet and delicious, but it is just a pretentious appearance, pitiful and cute.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted, his eyes a little absent-minded, and sat in the same position as the last time, facing each other in Yunchen's arms, with his hands resting on Yunchen's chest, as if he was rejecting or supporting himself, the tip of his nose was slightly Sigh, smelling the woody smell that gradually becomes stronger.

  At this moment, he suddenly thought of a question. Yunchen couldn't smell pheromones, so what should he do during his susceptible period?

  Just when he thought of this, his shoulder suddenly hurt, and Zhu Xiaoxiao exclaimed in a low voice: "What are you doing..."

  As he spoke, he wanted to struggle.

  "We will go out to the army again in a few days."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao suddenly stopped moving, clutching the clothes on Yunchen's chest: "Is the insect wave coming again? How long has it been..."

  Yun Chen brought the person into his arms with one hand, and touched the place where he had just bitten with one hand. He did not let Zhu Xiaoxiao see his face clearly, and just whispered: "Every time I sent out troops before, it was just to stop the insects." It's just a tide, but if we just keep defending, sooner or later, the empire's territory will be invaded by the Zerg."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was a little frightened. He groaned and shrank into Yunchen's arms: "Is it that serious?"

  "Isn't it better to be more serious? If the insect swarm comes frequently, won't I be able to earn more military merit and be promoted?"

  There was no emotion in what he said, and he couldn't hear it. Zhu Xiaoxiao blinked, and his body felt a little hot as Yun Chen kept touching his glands. He couldn't think that much, and with his brain capacity, he couldn't think much. , but subconsciously said: "Then you have to survive, I never thought about your death."

  The hand behind the neck paused.

  Seeing that Yunchen didn't speak and feeling the silent atmosphere, Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't sit still and moved to get up, but was pressed by Yunchen and could only lean on him, so he had to grab Yunchen's arm: "You Don't die, I'll have to rely on you in the future, I don't want to be married to that smelly old man from the Fang family, so you have to protect me."

  Yunchen still didn't speak.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao thought for a moment, raised his head, licked Yunchen's chin, and kissed it little by little.

  "What to do?" Yunchen's Adam's apple slipped.

  "Don't you like kissing me? You see, you can only kiss me when you come back. If you don't come back, you won't be able to kiss me." Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted: "I am motivating you."

  Yunchen: "..."

  Never mind, what to expect.

  This is all this kind of mind can think of.

  However, although what he said was a bit stupid, it was not undesirable.

  "When will your hair, love, and period be due?"