2.27 - How about you hold me hostage if you dare?

Pei Deyu was shocked and instantly speechless.

  ——If Dexin also likes Zhu Xiaoxiao...

  Then even if he is afraid that he will regret it later, he probably won't want to confess...

  Dexin is his sister. If he knew that Dexin liked Zhu Xiaoxiao, how could he still confess to her? How would they get along with each other?

  But wouldn't it be different if he was the eldest brother?

  If it were the eldest brother, why wouldn't he have such concerns and worries?

  Pei Deyu opened his mouth, somewhat afraid to answer Zhu Xiaoxiao's question. He felt ashamed and could not speak.

  Seeing Pei Deyu's expression, Zhu Xiaoxiao realized Pei Deyu's answer.

  He sighed quietly and said seriously: "Look, if Pei Dexin also liked me, you wouldn't have confessed to me. I think your relationship with Pei Dexin is indeed better than your relationship with Qin Hexuan. It's much better. , but...but Qin Hexuan is also very good to you?"

  "He also bought you a car, a house, and held a birthday party for you. Oh, by the way, he was jealous of me last time because you spoke for me. You are his brother, but you spoke to me. I see. He's quite unhappy... He's been so nice to you, but he's never done this to me, and he even said he likes me..."

  The more Zhu Xiaoxiao said, the more wrinkled his face became. He muttered in the back: "Why do you feel that his love for me is not as good as his love for you?"

  Pei Deyu didn't know how to respond to Zhu Xiaoxiao at all. In fact, he was so upset right now.

  ——Ashamed and uncomfortable.

  Although he felt that Zhu Xiaoxiao might have misunderstood one thing, that is, if the eldest brother was jealous, he would only be jealous of Zhu Xiaoxiao, not his, but...

  Apart from that, everything else Zhu Xiaoxiao said was correct.

  Qin Hexuan was indeed very kind to them.

  Pei Deyu didn't know what other long-lost relatives would do after meeting each other, but after Qin Hexuan found them, he always tried his best to make up for them. Even though he himself was not living well in the Qin family, he always felt that I owe them all.

  But what did he and Dexin do.

  The two of them also felt sorry for themselves and felt that they were incompatible with the Qin family, which was very hypocritical.

  They are afraid of Qin Hexuan's cold face and feel that there is a gap between them, so they always have reservations in getting along with each other and are unwilling to pay more first...

  Pei Deyu's face turned pale and red, almost beyond shame.

  Everything he has now - his job, his place of residence, which one is not due to Qin Hexuan?

  How could he have the dignity to confess to Zhu Xiaoxiao confidently when he realized that his eldest brother liked Zhu Xiaoxiao?

  Does he... have a conscience...?

  "You better not say you like me anymore."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao wrinkled his nose: "Qin Hexuan said he liked me first, and you said you like me again. I don't think this is good. Although I know there is nothing wrong with liking someone, but...well, I just feel like this. It's not good, I don't know what to say, that, can you understand?"