3.18 - What if I say your rejection is useless?

The sound of talking in the ear brought a bit of cool air, spraying on the ear, like a snake licking it twice, making people want to shrink their necks.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao instinctively felt the danger, but in this case, he couldn't fall out with Ling Yu on the spot, nor could he resist in public.

  So in the end - before they attracted more people's attention, Zhu Xiaoxiao had no choice but to be dragged away by Ling Yu.

  He finally realized that Ling Yu was particularly strong and stubborn in some aspects.

  And this kind of strength and stubbornness has no sense of boundaries. If you resist forcefully, both sides will lose in the end, and it will not do any good to each other.

  But Zhu Xiaoxiao doesn't like to be led around.

  Especially he doesn't like someone suppressing him. Although a person who knows the current situation is a hero, he will never give in easily as long as he can resist.

  In this manor, the most private area is of course the room where you live.

  Ling Yu took Zhu Xiaoxiao back to his room.

  It seemed that he didn't even want to continue attending the banquet, and he didn't allow Zhu Xiaoxiao to continue attending.

  As soon as he entered the door, Zhu Xiaoxiao suddenly threw off Ling Yu's shackles.

  He was standing by the closed door, facing Ling Yu, as if he was confronting Ling Yu.

  This is Ling Yu's safe territory, so Ling Yu will allow him to resist to a certain extent——

  But that was all. Zhu Xiaoxiao shook off Ling Yu's arm and stood in front of the door, stepping on the bottom line that Ling Yu could allow to the greatest extent.

  Ling Yu also turned to face Zhu Xiaoxiao, and the atmosphere was a little tense for a while.

  The two of them were like natural enemies who were facing each other with their bodies bent.

  It's just that one is in a hunting posture, while the other is cautiously trying to escape.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't help but regret once again why he provoked Ling Yu in the first place.

  There was nothing he could control about this man, and he even pried off Ling Yu's shackles.

  Really a model of committing suicide.

  The look in Ling Yu's eyes now made the skin on the back of Zhu Xiaoxiao's neck tighten.

  If you are not careful, you may be bitten hard by the opponent.

  "Ling Yu, what exactly do you want to do?"

  In fact, Zhu Xiaoxiao probably understood, because Ling Yu brought him not to another place, but to his own room.

  If he doesn't know how to guess Ling Yu's psychology, then all his psychological knowledge will be in vain.

  But even though he roughly understood what Ling Yu meant, Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't want to admit it outright. He pretended to be confused and tried to fool him.

  "I heard your conversation with Xi Heng."

  Ling Yu's expression didn't change, but he tugged on his tie: "You haven't had a clear relationship with me yet, and you still want to provoke Xi Heng?"

  "What do you want to do, Li Yan?"

  Ling Yu pressed further. Thinking of the conversation between the two and Xi Heng's hesitant expression, he felt a sense of irritation.