8.8 - I don't want to see you again at all

The students in Class 35 suddenly discovered that their teacher seemed to have changed.

  Although they attend classes as usual every day, they will leave the classroom immediately after class and no longer spend extra time staying. It seems that the distance between them has suddenly widened.

  And the most important point is that Wen Mo seems to be having a conflict with class monitor Xue Yan, and he treats Xue Yan politely and silently. Some students even saw Wen Mo looking coldly at Xue Yan, and his attitude and tone were very wrong. But the strange thing is that even so, their squad leader Xue Yan didn't do anything to Wen Mo, which was shocking.

  But having said that, from the time Teacher Wen joined the company until now, they thought that Xue Yan and the teacher had a good relationship. Who would have thought that the situation would take a turn for the worse now. According to rumors, the relationship between Teacher Wen and Xue Yan was not good. So he suddenly cooled down because he knew what Xue Yan had done before.

  Doesn't that mean we also know about their cooperation?

  This is...very embarrassing.

  Especially when the English class representative who had been replaced by Xue Yan was directly called up by Wen Mo to give instructions, the atmosphere was even more awkward.

  Everyone looked at each other with complicated expressions on their faces.

  And the one with the ugliest face must be Xue Yan.

  But just when everyone thought Xue Yan would have an attack, he turned out not to say anything.

  Xue Yan didn't say anything, so naturally they didn't react.

  Not only did the group act like quails, but other teachers also said that the students in Class 35 had become "good", which made Zhu Xiaoxiao worry a lot.

  This went on until the day before the college entrance examination.

  It seems that everyone now realizes that after the college entrance examination is over, they will start to go their separate ways, and this is also one of the important moments in life, and it finally starts to feel a bit real.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was also counting the time silently.

  After the college entrance examination is over, he will resign and leave this school.

  I don't want to see Xue Yan again, don't even think about it.

  Ever since he knew what Xue Yan had done, he began to avoid Xue Yan. Even if he couldn't avoid it, he would not deliberately look at Xue Yan. But occasionally when he accidentally glanced over, he would always meet Xue Yan's eyes. The eyes, the way the other person looked at him, and he didn't know what he was thinking, would inevitably make Zhu Xiaoxiao a little frightened.

  He was afraid that Xue Yan would do something to him again, and he was also afraid that Xue Yan would get entangled with him.

  But maybe Xue Yan himself wanted to save face, so he avoided Xue Yan to this point and didn't pursue anything. If the other party came up and rushed over, it would be really unjustifiable.

  However, it would be false to say that I am not disappointed or sad.

  Every little bit between him and Xue Yan, the time they spent together, whether at school or back home, will always come to mind.

  So if he didn't have to take care of Class 35, and he didn't want to leave suddenly and irresponsibly when the college entrance examination was approaching, Zhu Xiaoxiao really wanted to escape from everything related to Xue Yan, not only the school, but also the place where he now lived. The place.