3.25 - I miss you a little too?

"Li Yan, as I said before, you'd better not care about anything."

  Ling Yu not only categorically denied Zhu Xiaoxiao's conjecture, but also added this sentence.

  Although it seemed far-fetched to compare the housekeeper and the manor owner, as well as Zhu Xiaoxiao and Liming Zhi, Ling Yu couldn't help himself to imagine - if Zhu Xiaoxiao was like the housekeeper and lost everything because he stopped the manor owner, then he Is it also possible that the mentality is unbalanced...

  It just so happens that the psychologist he plays is actually the son of the housekeeper, and the housekeeper's final suicide was also because of the psychologist.

  In reality, he and...

  No, how could he think so.

  ——It's obviously impossible. With Zhu Xiaoxiao's selfish character, he wants to stay away from Liming Zhi. How can it be possible to stay away from him...

  Ling Yu frowned fiercely, constantly despising himself in his heart, and even felt that it was ridiculous for him to have such an idea.

  Now he is irritated because of unreasonable things, and he is sincerely frightened by the outcome of suicide. He is really sick.

  Dizzy——

  Do you take yourself too seriously, Ling Yu, or did Ding Ran's words confuse you?

  Ling Yu kept mocking himself in his heart, and the look on his face became colder and colder. He moved his fingers, but found that the cigarette in his hand had been snatched away by Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao has been silent since he finished speaking.

  Isn't this enough to prove something? All the ridiculous thoughts and worries just now were just his self-righteous and sentimental "overthinking".

  Because of the suicide ending in a movie, he actually thought so much and even came out to smoke in an upset manner. It was simply ridiculous. Telling this kind of thing would make people laugh out loud. Even Ling Yu himself reacted now After coming over, they kept laughing and mocking themselves in their hearts.

  Ling Yu's face was sullen, and his mandible was tense.

  He took the cigarette back from Zhu Xiaoxiao's hand and said, "What are you doing here? Go back."

  Only then did Zhu Xiaoxiao say, "What about you?"

  Ling Yu was about to put the cigarette back into his mouth, but paused when he heard the words.

  He fixed his eyes on the cigarette butt in his hand, looking at the cigarette butt that was slowly being eroded by the fireworks and becoming shorter and shorter. He said in a cold voice: "This has nothing to do with you, Li Yan, remember what I just said, the two of us will Just be a stranger, and pretend you never know anything about me, and neither do I..."

  Before he finished speaking, Ling Yu was suddenly grabbed by Zhu Xiaoxiao's collar.

  immediately--

  A warm kiss came up, mixed with a hint of tobacco smell, spreading between their lips and teeth...

  Ling Yu's eyes widened instantly, and his eyes were full of surprise that could not be concealed.

  He didn't dare to move rashly, so he stiffened his body, stiffened his head, stiffened his lips, and allowed Zhu Xiaoxiao to move, as if he was afraid of disturbing something.

  The kiss didn't last long, probably because they were outside and were afraid of being seen. Zhu Xiaoxiao kissed Ling Yu a few times and then let him go. After letting him go, neither of them spoke. Ling Yu looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao, while Zhu Xiaoxiao looked at him. He turned his gaze elsewhere, as if he had been impulsive in what he had just done.