1.17 - You can only stay with me

Lu Jue ridiculed Ke Qi and hung up the phone directly after speaking, regardless of Ke Qi's reaction on the other end of the phone.

  He stared at the phone, which was gradually turning dark. He didn't move for a long time, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  After a while, Lu Jue threw the phone aside.

  Now that I've hung up the phone, there's nothing to regret.

  ............

  A banquet hall in the Imperial Court was reserved for this celebration.

  When Zhu Xiaoxiao came here again, he had mixed feelings - he was here last time, with Lu Jue...

  Thinking this, he subconsciously turned his head and met Lu Jue's eyes.

  ——Unexpectedly, Lu Jue was also looking at him.

  With one hand in his pocket and the other hand holding a goblet, he stood casually and lazily, but with a strong sense of presence.

  The other party's gaze was shining straight at him without any attempt to hide it. People around him who wanted to strike up a conversation couldn't help but turn their gaze curiously, trying to find out who Lu Jue was looking at and why his gaze was so direct... ..It makes people blush and make their heart beat.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao looked away in a panic, and then took a few steps to escape, trying to avoid Lu Jue's panicking eyes.

  It happened that the person in front of him was Gao Ming. He noticed that someone had taken two steps towards this place. Gao Ming turned his head and saw Zhu Xiaoxiao's cheeks were red, and the tear moles at the end of his eyes were dotted on the blush, which made people feel itchy and unavoidably a little evil. : "Classmate Xiao Jiang, would you like to have a couple of drinks?"

  After that, he raised the wine glass in his hand.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao hummed without thinking, raised the wine glass in his hand, touched it with Gao Ming, and then took a sip.

  "Ahem——"

  "Why are you still choking from drinking? Why are you in such a hurry?"

  Gao Ming thought that he was a considerate and affectionate person, so he got closer to Zhu Xiaoxiao. Seeing that there was still wine left in the corner of the other person's mouth, he wanted to make a move on the "gentleman". However, as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was tightly grasped by the wrist bone, and he was not able to do anything. The unwelcome force came, causing Gao Ming to hiss.

  "Lu...Lu Jue..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao stuttered and shouted, not knowing when Lu Jue came over.

  Lu Jue shook off Gao Ming's hand and looked at Gao Ming with a rather cold gaze.

  Gao Ming narrowed his eyes and looked very ugly: "Team Leader Lu, what do you mean?"

  Being interrupted by the same person twice in a row, Gao Ming had a lot of dissatisfaction with Lu Jue.

  "Don't touch him."

  Gao Ming was stunned for a moment. He looked at Lu Jue and then at Zhu Xiaoxiao, who was feeling awkward and even a little embarrassed. His expression slowly turned into confusion and shock.

  "You two are..."

  "Nothing to do with you."

  After saying this, Lu Jue grabbed Zhu Xiaoxiao's wrist and immediately took him away from here without any explanation.