6.4 - Are you worried that I will be bullied?

With his back against the wall, He Yuzhi saw clearly the man in front of him. He was wearing a burgundy shirt. The first two buttons were unbuttoned, revealing his fair chest. His waist was tightened and he could hold it with both hands. He had a superior figure. This look made her look even more flamboyant... Thinking of the feeling of holding her waist, He Yuzhi's eyes darkened a little.

  "Mr. Ji... why did you come to see me?"

  He Yuzhi pressed against the wall and made no move, but the next second he was pulled in by Zhu Xiaoxiao: "I told you I would give you a reward. I have endured it for so long..."

  "Seeing how hard you work and serious, I never bothered you."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao pushed He Yuzhi to sit on the sofa, bent down to look at him, and whispered: "But this is only one reason, there is another reason... You did too much last time, I I have no experience and my body is a little overwhelmed, so I have to slow down..."

  He Yuzhi's eyes flashed slightly, and he subconsciously tightened his grip on Zhu Xiaoxiao's wrist and looked up at him: "What did you say?"

  "I'm complimenting you, can't you hear it?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao laughed and squeezed He Yuzhi's shoulder with his other hand: "Praise you for being strong."

  "you......"

  He Yuzhi paused before continuing: "So these days, you deliberately didn't..."

  "There's nothing intentional?" Zhu Xiaoxiao asked.

  He Yuzhi stared into Zhu Xiaoxiao's eyes: "You didn't look for me on purpose... did you?"

  From the very beginning of letting him join the company, buying him clothes suitable for work, to assigning him a suitable position, apart from the day I brought him into the company, I never saw him in the company or disturbed him in the company. job... Now is the stage when he has stabilized in the company, so he is called here...

  "What do you think?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao turned and pinched He Yuzhi's chin, stared at his face, and said rudely: "You want to refuse even buying clothes for you. You have such a strong self-esteem. I will bring you to the company and look for you all day long. If you order me around, won't there be more people gossiping behind my back? Then why don't you fall out with me then?"

  "That's not okay. I finally ran into you, but I can't let you run away."

  With that said, Zhu Xiaoxiao lowered his head and kissed the ugly scar on He Yuzhi's left face, then stretched out his tongue to lick it, and said with a low smile: "It seems... you have to reward me too."

  He Yuzhi took a heavy breath and grabbed Zhu Xiaoxiao's waist: "Mr. Ji..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted: "Can you do it now?"

  He sat down unceremoniously and faced He Yuzhi face to face. His warm breath gradually came closer again, but he was still away from it, as if he was waiting for He Yuzhi's answer, or as if he was provoking and teasing with ill intentions: "If not. ....."

  "Mr. Ji, this is the office."

  He Yuzhi's eyes were dark and his eyes were gradually turbulent. He said these words, but he stretched out his hand to press Zhu Xiaoxiao onto him.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao sneered: "You really don't mean what you say."

  "Mr. Ji wants a reward, and I... want a reward too."

  He Yuzhi sighed: "I can't be sorry for Mr. Ji's kindness..."

  "Then behave well for me."

  ............